ZoomInfo is looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our outstanding Data Product Management Team. This position will be responsible for managing the development and prioritization of our email validation product, Neverbounce.
As the Senior Product Manager for the Neverbounce team you will be working closely with a small and talented team of engineers and data analysts. We are looking for a talented product manager who can be an expert in email verification with independent research and customer feedback.
What you will be doing in this role:
- Gather and document requirements from internal stakeholders
- Manage feature prioritization by Impact and effort
- Build a process to engage stakeholders across the organization to identify, prioritize, and build cases for new product opportunities
- Work with development to groom and prioritize product requirements using agile process and methodology
- Define and manage team work throughput based on project timelines
- Facilitate acceptance testing feedback loop with internal stakeholders to ensure the product meets business requirements
- Clearly communicate the status of projects on the product roadmap and in development
- Research latest technology strategies and trends in the email verification space
- Create acceptance criteria and develop test cases to for QA validate
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5+ years of experience in Data Product Management in a B2B SaaS environment is required
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- Past experience with email verification services or other products focusing on utilization of email is preferred
- Team leadership and project management skills to keep complex product timelines on track
- Discipline in enforcing an agile software development process (grooming, sprint planning) in a SaaS environment from concept through implementation and delivery, preferably using JIRA
- Experience with data analysis or SQL is a plus
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.