Wellist partners with hospitals that truly care about the patient experience to personally guide families to the support they need - from non-medical support services, to hospital resources and information, and personal social support. Our patient and caregiver engagement programs amplify the compassionate care delivered by front line staff to drive patient satisfaction, optimize staff productivity and address barriers to adherence across the care continuum.
Wellists outstanding contributions have been recognized by organizations including MassTLC (Most Innovative Technology of the Year Healthcare), Rock Health (Top 50 in Digital Health honoree, Diversity Leadership), American Business Awards (Company of the Year, Silver Stevie Health Products and Service) and BostInno (50onFire, Health and Medicine winner).
The Senior Product Manager will be responsible for engaging, retaining and delighting our users and provider clients through an outstanding user experience. You will define quantitative and qualitative measures of success against our corporate goals, and oversee all aspects of tactical product ownership. As the company and team grow you will grow the product management team accordingly. You will be the person accountable for translating our incredible vision into a concrete product plan, testing that plan and ensuring that product milestones and KPIs are delivered with excellence. If you are comfortable being a roll-up-your-sleeves, hands-on product manager, this role is for you.
Key Outcomes and Deliverables:
Define a product roadmap to deliver a best-in-class patient empowerment solution
- Demonstrate clear understanding of stakeholders needs, our market, business model and economics
- Have deep knowledge of key industry trends, including but not limited to: technology, competitors, consumer behaviors and expectations
- Synthesize all intelligence into clear theses and define user/product tests for ongoing validation
- Ensure the UX/UI and resources fully support the product definition and strategy
- Gain approval for product strategy that is fully aligned with Wellist financial and operational objectives as defined by CEO, Board and Management Team
Define in detail the product that the engineering team will build and designer will layout
- Translate product roadmap and high-level business/product requirements from CEO and Executive Leadership Team into clear, actionable engineering and design deliverables
- Manage a strong, prioritized backlog based on highest-impact enhancements
- Align all key stakeholders on path forward (e.g. sprints, quarterly reviews)
Test and refine product based on qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Develop, analyze, and synthesize both end user (e.g. patient, caregiver) and client (e.g. hospital, payer) feedback on a periodic basis
- Cultivate a solid set of reference users
- Leverage user experience development process to iterate on solution (Requirements/Goals Concepts Wireframes Prototype User Feedback)
Ensure all product milestones are delivered on-time and on-budget
- Translate product roadmap into clear engineering deliverables for the product development team (by sprint, quarter, fiscal year) to maximize the effectiveness of the software development cycle
- Identify and remove roadblocks for all product-related challenges
- Provide status reporting to ensure full execution of product deliverables
- As the head of product you help identify and justify hiring and contract needs in your department to meet functional and budget goals.
- 5+ years of product leadership experience at an established, consumer-facing startup or technology company
- Adept at working in an agile environment as the Product Owner with talented engineering teams
- Expertise leading consumer-facing products across various healthcare verticals and/or e-commerce platforms
- BS/BA required; MBA a plus
- Deep customer knowledge and empathy: Ability to research and analyze customer feedback and interface directly with customers to acquire the necessary qualitative and quantitative data to inform product strategy and deliverables.
- Collaboration and Communication: Can proactively engage others and communicate effectively with customers and colleagues cross-functionally across Operations, Engineering, Marketing, Client Delivery and Call Support as well as to senior management. Skilled in change management.
- Business judgment: Understands Wellist business model, appropriately filters ideas for feasibility/risk/return, understands how to make trade-offs between speed and quality, and shows ability to independently drive consensus on high-impact product decisions.
- Ownership: Generates and communicates clear priorities, independently drives core activities, effectively gathers and incorporates feedback on advanced work product.
- Practices design thinking: Experienced in human-centered design and comfortable leading design teams to creative solutions.
- Technically savvy: Effectively partners with the developers to identify the optimal way to apply technology to solve customer problems.
Were a team united by a driving passion to improve the lives of patients and families. We work tirelessly together to do the right thing for our clients, patients, and each other - and doing the right thing, it turns out, isnt that easy. With equal parts grit, creativity, empathy, adaptability and just plain hard work, we strive to make the impossible possible: empowering all patients.
More Jobs From