Shoobx gets private companies ready for fundraising and exit
We are changing the way private companies fundraise by providing best-in-class equity management solutions. We’re passionate about what we do and build products that solve real problems, create clear paths to fundraising diligence, and get companies ready for acquisition or IPO.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with a mission-driven team and want to build software customers love, we’d love for you to apply.
Join our product management team
As a product manager, you will help define and drive product initiatives from idea to market. Apply your expertise to creating a product that will change how startups, lawyers, and investors think about managing company ownership.
- Work collaboratively with the CEO and other product leadership to define, develop, and promote Shoobx equity products
- Drive product life cycle from strategic planning through tactical activities
- Synthesize product feedback from customers, prospects, and internal teams, along with market trends and research into clear product direction
- Research regulations, best practices, and other subject matter to inform product requirements and definition
- Monitor competitive landscape on an ongoing basis
- Define features and document requirements for key product areas
- Consult with technical team to assess feasibility, clarify use cases, and guide development of features and enhancements
- Review product content for accuracy and comprehension and conduct product acceptance testing and validation
- Manage relationships with partners and service providers (409A, accounting, banking, etc.)
- Collaborate with marketing, sales, and support teams on product rollout, training, and promotion
- Background in corporate law, venture capital, accounting, or related field
- Bachelor’s degree required, and advanced degree in business, law or relevant field helpful
- Familiarity with startup and private company ecosystem
- Superior communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills
- High degree of self motivation and natural curiosity to learn new things
- Adaptable and able to manage multiple priorities