Office Tour Photos
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring We care about doing the right thing, in the right way, every time.
Ownership We own both our successes and our mistakes, taking responsibility and always learning how to be better.
Respect We respect and celebrate the individual traits that enable each of us, our customers, our providers, and our patients, to be the best that we can be.
Empowerment We embrace a culture that supports everyones ability to contribute and lead.
Heres what that would mean for you in this role.
- Youll execute on the mission and vision by ensuring our strategic goals are supported by our products. Youll spend time in the field, especially with users, to set the long-term vision for offerings that solve meaningful problems for our customers. Youll work as the key conduit between our externally facing teams and our internally facing development teams to champion the voice of our users and customers.
- Youll work with our Sales, Marketing, and Delivery teams to engage with customers on their strategic objectives. Youll regularly conduct customer and market research to help inform our current and future product investments.
- Your typical day will include researching the competitive landscape, gathering user and customer feedback, writing epics, and working with Sales and Marketing to communicate and measure the impact for your product areas. Youll work with your agile team and your manager to quarterback Kyruus-wide customer discovery, validation, and creation efforts.
- Youll define the why and the what of product decisions. Youll then work with the Agile team to define the how of the product.
- Youll lead effective brainstorming sessions with other stakeholders on our products. Youll translate ideas into Epics and break them down into Stories.
- Youll write acceptance criteria and refine requirements based on the Epics. Youll contribute to release notes and presentations on your product areas.
- Youll define collections of Epics into clearly articulated initiatives to help drive the organization toward common product goals.
- Youll mentor other product managers and software engineers on the voice of the customer through product management principles, best practices, and agile methodologies.
- Youll support Sales and existing customer conversations. Youll assist Delivery with conducting trainings on new products and gathering feedback.
- Youll report to the Director, Product Management in the Product Management Department within the R&D - Product Division.
Respect: How You'll Use Your Professional Skills
- Youll use your 5+ years experience in enterprise Saas and/or healthcare product management to:
- Lead and facilitate Product Management Processes without direction from management
- Ask the right questions of, and listen actively, to our users, our customers, and the market
- Negotiate and identify priorities, trade offs, and timelines for your agile team
- Connect business goals to product roadmap goals, and vice versa.
- Leverage your agile team to get things done, get them done well, and celebrate them when they do
- Proactively identify problems impacting over product teams and our customers and work collaboratively to help solve them
- Build a shared vision and enthusiasm with our customers and internal teams
- Create an inclusive environment where your peers feel motivated to succeed
You'll use your communication and problem solving skills to:
Empowerment: How You'll Know You're Succeeding
- You maintain a keen awareness of our competitive landscape in the marketplace.
- You visit customers (at least once per half year) and conduct market research regularly.
- You define, measure, and evangelize the value and ROI for each product area in your portfolio. You connect it all through analytics.
- You continually discover and execute on improvements to our Agile Development Process.
Where You'll Go From Here
- Kyruuvians in the Senior Product Manager role can move in a more linear career path to a Principal Product Manager position. From there, you could move into a management position as a Director, Product Management.
- Kyruus also loves to see an internal transfer. If a linear career path is not what youre looking for, you can work with you manager and HR to explore lateral moves to other parts of the organization as you continue to grow with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Kyruus is dedicated to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information. We will not discriminate, in any employment decision, against any individual or group on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veterans/national guard/military reserve status. This shall be done in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws in every location in which Kyruus has facilities.
More Jobs From