WHO WE ARE
New to the market, fast-growing, incredibly innovative, and already recognized as one of the Boston Globes Top Places to Work, Hydrow is the Live Outdoor Reality (LOR) rowing machine that delivers on-water experiences at home with workouts led by world-class athletes. Engaging twice as many muscles as cycling (86%, in fact), Hydrows interactive technology delivers challenging virtual workouts, including On the Mat offerings like Yoga (Strength, Mobility) and Pilates from gorgeous locations around the world.
Hydrow connects members with an entire community of fellow rowers who experience the rivers and waterways of the world together in synchrony. You, too, can be part of that community. At Hydrow, youll have the chance to shape a company that is disrupting the fitness industry while creating engaging content unmatched in the marketplace today. Sound exciting? Thats because it is!
Hydrow is a distributed company enabling our employees to find a work mode that is best for them! Prefer an office to work from home or remote instead? Not a problem, we are committed to supporting our employee's flexible working environments.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our Product team. In this role, you will be involved in every aspect of the product discovery and development process: deeply understanding the business, the members, the market and working with the team to innovate, test, and deliver value.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Understand product metrics and drive improvements to the product, primarily in the form of experiments designed to increase engagement and satisfaction.
- Continuously seek customer and market insights, design and conduct A/B tests, that help shape the product roadmap
- Manage a large portion of the overall product roadmap and evaluate new opportunities.
- Work cross functionally, especially with engineers and designers, to prioritize, plan, design, and deliver value to Hydrow members.
- Ensure our software product is set up to successfully scale to meet the needs of our growing business.
- Translate user needs into compelling and practical user stories and solutions.
- Communicate your team's roadmap and plans, creating excitement and alignment within your team and across the company.
- Support and help shape the growth of our product team norms and practices as we grow
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
WHO YOU ARE
- You have strong analytical, and quantitative skills including the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and inform decision making. Ideally, you have experience with defining and using product metrics in a SaaS or B2C business.
- You love to dig into how things work to deeply understand them.
- You enjoy solving problems with a user-centered approach. You have a demonstrated ability to understand technical concepts and systems.
- You have strong communication skills, including collaborative problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building.
- You possess proven time management and organization skills (must be able to work cross-functionally, manage stakeholders, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines).
- Youre able to present and articulate ideas and solutions effectively, and embrace both giving and receiving feedback.
- You are curious, love to learn, and recognize the importance of dedicating time to grow your skills.
- Have product management experience in a SaaS or B2C business.
REPORTS TO: SVP of Product
ABOUT HYDROW, INC.
Hydrow is a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate individual differences and recognize that unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and more successful. Hydrow actively seeks applicants who can bring a variety of experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds to the team. Hydrow provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, gender, sex, pregnancy, pregnancy-related condition, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, qualified handicap, gender identity, results of genetic testing, military status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Our team values diversity in experience and backgroundswe do our best work when we create space for different voices and perspectives. Whatever unique experiences or skill sets you bring, we look forward to learning from each other.
* COVID-19 Vaccination Policy: Hydrow requires anyone working onsite to confirm they are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested, reviewed, and approved.
By submitting your application, you agree that Hydrow may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes. Hydrow's Privacy Notice explains what personal information we may process, where we may process your personal information, our purposes for processing your personal information, and the rights you can exercise over Hydrow's use of your personal information.