Examity is a world leader in online proctoring. Founded in 2013, we work with colleges, universities, employers, and assessment providers to protect online test integrity. Since 2013, the market for online proctoring has only increased – today, we maintain five global locations, support hundreds of clients, and proctor millions of exams a year.
Being one of the fastest-growing Edtech companies in the United States starts with having the best team. Our employees are the heartbeat and backbone of everything we do. Together, we're able to build a better testing experience that meets candidates where they are. If you share our passion for providing the most innovative, versatile, and secure online proctoring in the industry, then we would love to talk to you.
The Senior Product Manager Examity will play a crucial role in shaping our product vision and roadmap. We are looking for a talented product leader willing to take a hands-on approach to help scale and grow our organization.
- Develop a deep understanding of users’ workflows and needs, our competition, and business objectives to drive strategy, roadmap, and user stories.
- Refine the product vision, broadly soliciting input from internal and external resources.
- Become a subject matter expert in our market, understanding opportunities and ecosystem, plus engaging with customers to understand their needs.
- Document and prioritize requirements to drive product development.
- Advocate for customer needs clearly and compellingly to the rest of the product team.
- Collaborate with our engineering, UX, and operations teams to establish release goals and develop high-impact products and functionality that delight our customers.
- Communicate product plans across the organization to ensure understanding, gain alignment, and provide support to the business.
- Support the rollout, enablement, and adoption of our solutions to ensure market success.
- Create the go-to-market plan, including customer and industry focus, sales strategy, pricing, and success metrics.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and account management to deliver product briefs, train the team on new product features and capabilities, and participate in pre-sale activities.
- Collect and analyze data to evaluate product success, informing future iterations of the product vision.
- 5+ years of product management experience with 3+ years in a SaaS environment.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment with demonstrated ability to groom, prioritize and deliver value to customers on an ongoing basis.
- Creative and curious with an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Ability to quickly assess and solve problems, establishing new approaches to meeting customer and market needs.
- Enthusiastic, collaborative, and resilient. Determined to see initiatives through to completion and focused on driving teamwork to achieve goals.
- Passionate about customer and user experience and energized by meeting with customers
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to relay ideas effectively across audiences and media. Comfortable influencing without authority.
- Experience with fundamentals of product management. This includes working with common product management frameworks and concepts: Agile, Scrum, lean, MVP, user story, backlog, etc.
- Bias toward hands-on action and breaking down complex problems into steps that drive product delivery.
- Familiarity with video streaming, AI video analysis, or identity management products is highly desirable.
- Previous work in EdTech and understanding of LMS integration is a plus.
- Knowledge of WGAC accessibility compliance and implementation is a plus.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas.
Examity offers a competitive salary, 401(k), and a comprehensive benefits package, providing full coverage for BCBS Health Saver Plan and dental premiums for both individuals and families. As one of the fastest-growing companies in Massachusetts, you will be challenged to build your skills and take on increasing responsibility. Our office environment is open, collaborative, fast-paced and high energy. Examity’s urban office location in Newton, MA provides access to local shopping and restaurants. Employees enjoy Examity’s free snacks and drinks and a flexible work schedule.
You can't spell Examity without "team." Which is why we built our business around the most collaborative and passionate people in the industry. We're always looking to grow our family, so if you're interested in joining us, please don't hesitate to reach out. We would love to hear from you! Examity is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We thrive because of the diversity of our employees. At Examity, people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives are always welcome. We foster an environment of mutual respect and do not tolerate any discrimination. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status