Cohere Health is illuminating healthcare for patients, their doctors, and all those who are important in a patients healthcare experience, both in and out of the doctors office. Founded in August, 2019, we are obsessed with eliminating wasteful friction patients and doctors experience in areas that have nothing to do with health and treatment, particularly for diagnoses that require expensive procedures or medications. To that end, we build software that is expressly designed to ensure the appropriate plan of care is understood and expeditiously approved, so that patients and doctors can focus on health, rather than payment or administrative hassles.
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Product Manager to own major product areas within the Cohere platform, with full accountability from strategy to execution. Ultimately, your work will directly impact the experience and care that patients receive when they need help the most.
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, this is a critical role in a Series B company and an uncommon opportunity to build products from scratch that will rapidly scale. The impact, experience, and professional growth over the next few years will be unmatched in healthcare.
You should apply if you are a leader who delivers value to the business by inspiring teams to build and market products that really work for the users. You sit in the center of strategy, design, engineering and operations to drive multiple levels of decisions, from what north star metric we should drive towards, to signing off on acceptance criteria on a new feature. You love being in the field to learn about needs - talking with users, customers, partners, and stakeholders - and are able to quickly synthesize, develop hypotheses, and prioritize requirements for your products. You work closely with design and engineering in agile scrum teams to iterate on prototypes and products to rapidly drive to user value.
What you will do:
- Define and own vision, product strategy, Objectives and Key Results (OKRs), roadmaps, and requirements for major product areas; drive clarity and alignment across the team including other functions and leadership. Over time, own P&L, partnering with operations and finance.
- Deliver results by empowering cross-functional teams that include product marketing, product design, clinical, engineering, analytics, and operations. Create an inclusive, energetic team environment that unleashes our people
- Take a design-first (e.g., double diamond) approach to developing product requirements, including partnering with design/research, marketing, engineering, and other team members to understand and evangelize user needs. Regularly conduct research in the field with users, customers, partners and other stakeholders
- Structure, write, prioritize, and maintain epics, stories and acceptance criteria; closely partner with design and engineering to execute in sprints to rapidly ship and iterate
- Work with product marketing to ensure our products are getting traction in the market and with users, including sales decks, collateral, and release notes
- Work with analytics team to define, track and measure value
- Represent Cohere to external audiences including business development, sales, conferences, and investors
- Iterate and improve Coheres agile development process as we scale
Your background & requirements:
- Passionate about improving the U.S. healthcare system and helping ensure every patient receives the best care possible. Healthcare experience a plus
- Track record of delivering value via products that have scaled to millions of users. P&L experience a plus
- Deep consumer product and/or enterprise workflow experience
- Track record of delivering with cross-functional agile scrum teams
- Up to 20% travel will be expected once situation allows, in order to get out to users and customers in the field
- 5+ years of experience in software product management
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
We cant wait to learn more about you and meet you at Cohere Health!
Equal Opportunity Statement
Cohere Health is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to fostering an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all. To us, its personal.