CloudHealth by VMware is the recognized worldwide leader in the growing Cloud Management industry. We provide integrated reporting, recommendations and active policy management to help companies control the problems associated with “cloud chaos.” Our comprehensive platform gives enterprise companies and MSPs the ability to visualize, optimize and govern their cloud and hybrid environments.
CloudHealth Technologies partners with many of the largest enterprise cloud consumers in the world, serving more than 7,000 customers, 55,000+ users and managing over $10B in public cloud spend.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to help define, build, and deliver a world-class cloud management platform used by enterprises all over the world. We value individuals with a desire to build great software products, a passion for creating real value for customers, the ability to execute in an agile / startup environment, with a collaborative/independent spirit.
In this role, you will:
- Develop deep contextual understanding of our business, our customers, our users, and their needs
- Maintain deep knowledge, context, & ownership of the features/components you work on
- Build & maintain a working understanding of the underlying architecture & designs supporting your primary areas of focus
- Work with Core Team(s) of engineers to provide market/customer context, build detailed requirements that align product solutions closely to customer needs, define phased, iterative execution of requirements, and answer questions as needed
- Work closely with UX Design function to ensure superior customer experience sits at the center of your product requirements
- Collaborate with extended, cross-functional teams on requirements
- Interlock tightly with Product Strategy function in order to build, maintain, and execute a roadmap for your area that supports the overarching platform strategy
- Drive/participate in backlog prioritization process for your Core Team(s)
- Participate in the sprint planning with your Core Team(s), including review of the previous sprint, overview of upcoming sprint, review of new customer enhancements, and any pre-planned discussion items
- Verify readiness of features for release to production, public beta or private beta
- Work with Technical Documentation team to ensure relevant collateral is prepared to support release
The ideal candidate has:
- 10+ years experience in a technology company
- 5+ years professional experience in a product role for a SaaS product
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, GCP or other major public cloud
- Ability to influence and work collaboratively with people in all roles/teams
- Ability to adapt to fast-changing nature of SaaS market, and can pivot and learn quickly
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritize workloads
- Attention to detail and excellent listening/speaking skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong technical skills that enable you to engage productively with technical teams
- Strong analytics, with a data-driven approach to decision making
- Background in user experience a plus
- BS or BA degree, with a strong plus for computer science /engineering
Category : Marketing
Subcategory: Product Management
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Work From Home: No
Posted Date: 2020-02-04
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.
More Jobs From