Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
As a Senior Product Manager, you will lead the web experiences for a new and exciting consumer product offering that brings together privacy, security, and identity protection capabilities with a magical user experience. This role will be responsible for the full product lifecycle including concept, specification, design, launch, and maintenance phases.
Our Product team advocates for our users and our business, setting the vision for our products. We use data, research, strategy, and customer insights to guide teams (our own and others at Aura) toward a common goal of simplifying security for our consumers. We believe diverse perspectives, candor, experimentation, and a maniacal focus on the customer lead to the best product.
- Work closely with engineering to manage all stages of the product development process
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Identify and analyze new opportunities to improve and enhance the product
- Work with multiple cross-functional teams to elicit, understand, rationalize, and prioritize requests for new functionality
- Make tradeoff decisions between functionality and resources/timeframes
- Work with other functional areas to gather intelligence on competitive offerings, new industry trends, and synthesize competitive findings
- Collaborate with product marketing on product positioning and go-to-market activities
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Technology or Business
- 5 to 7+ years of product management and development experience
- Strong understanding of the product development lifecycle, and experience designing and delivering quality products
- 1 to 2 years minimum experience creating Internet consumer products, specifically scalable web-based applications emphasizing strong user experience
- Experience with interaction design methodologies
- Experience using web metrics, measurement and usability testing tools
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.