Are you smart, curious, nimble, relentless leader and quick learner enough to tackle one of society’s largest emerging problems?
If you answer yes to all of the above, we might have one of the most interesting product leadership roles out there, just for you.
We are Assured Allies and we are reinventing the products that help our parents better live when they retire… We are already changing how hundreds of thousands of aging adults in the US age and we need a product magician to help us push us to the next level.
Why a magician? Because on a day-to-day you will need to-
- Speak the language of actuaries, data scientists, clinicians, developers, operations team and account management
- Cut to the chase and drive your team to pull a lot of decisions quickly from their hats (and know what to do if they end up wrong)
- Retrospect what you and your team did to make sure we do not make the same mistake twice
- Lead your team in a merit based and data driven environment. (e.g. give and receive frank, timely and honest feedback, solicit the best ideas, have solid foundations for decisions)
- Ensure nothing disappears (e.g. falls through the cracks)
- Quickly call out risks and problems but not be discouraged by them
Few other critical requirements-
- We do not provide broomsticks so this position will require some air travel. (This position requires travel to our office in Tel Aviv to work extensively with our R&D teams)
- 5-7 years of software product management experience
- 2+ years leading product management activities and deep knowledge of either one of these books ( “Lean Startup”,“Startup Owner’s Manual”)
- >5 years utilizing Agile and/or Scrum software methodologies
- Experience in healthcare / case management systems is a plus