AppNeta Performance Manager has already revolutionized application performance monitoring by bringing together application and network performance monitoring at cloud scale with industry-leading usability. Our customers Network Operations teams oversee some of the worlds largest corporate networks and need rapid, actionable information to isolate network and application problems as soon as they occur. AppNeta is applying the latest machine learning techniques to further reduce time-to-detect and time-to-diagnose so that overstretched NetOps teams can fix problems faster.
AppNeta seeks a talented Senior Product Manager with a track record in successful product definition and delivery with a focus on data analytics, visualization and anomaly detection. Youll lead an already strong development team with industry-leading SaaS credentials and practices, taking it to the next level with automated network insight.
Although we have offices (currently closed) in Vancouver and Boston we are remote first and encourage candidates from anywhere in the US or Canada to apply!
What you'll do:
- Be a fully engaged product owner, from ideation, development, and through the launch of innovative capabilities.
- Engage directly and regularly with customers to gain in-depth understanding of their business processes and product needs.
- Validate requirements and resulting product with customers and customer success team to ensure value delivery to the customer.
- Contribute to a long term product vision, help define and communicate the roadmap both internally and to customers.
- Partner with UX designers to optimize the overall experience of the service.
- Define and analyze metrics that ensure the success of product/feature.
- Work closely with Product Marketing, Sales and Customer Success to support creation of customer driven messaging, sales enablement tools and thought leadership materials to execute the go-to-market strategy.
- Continually engage with customers with the goal of developing product champions.
- Perform competitive analysis and market research for internal training and go-to-market planning.
Ideally you'll have most of the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years of product management experience, with demonstrated success in bringing products and features to market.
- Demonstrated strength managing technical requirements for a scrum team.
- Solid knowledge of networking, monitoring or application synthetics preferred.
- Strength and depth in machine learning, business intelligence, data analytics and visualization highly desirable.
- Bachelor's of Engineering, BA/BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Familiarity with the environments and needs of large enterprise customers.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
AppNeta is the leader in proactive end-user performance monitoring solutions built for the distributed enterprise. With AppNeta, IT and Network Ops teams can assure continual and exceptional delivery of business-critical applications. AppNetas SaaS-based solutions give IT teams essential application and network performance data, allowing them to continuously monitor user experience across any application, network, data center or cloud.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. AppNeta strives to create an inclusive and anti-racist workplace for all team members. We work every day to facilitate and actively promote an environment where all employees know they are truly valued and treated equally. We offer work-from-home stipends, unlimited time off, and generous paid Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment.