Office Tour Photos
Twitter has built one of the fastest growing advertising businesses in the world, and we’re looking for extraordinary PM talent to join the team.
What you’ll do:
We are looking for a senior product manager to help lead efforts impacting all of ad serving at Twitter. As a PM for ad serving, you will lead a cross functional team of engineering, design, science, and research counterparts to develop and execute a roadmap covering the infrastructure and systems needed to serve ads to hundreds of millions of users. You will also have opportunities to partner cross-functionally with Twitter’s Customers team, as well as work hands-on with representative business users.
You will be the internal champion for your product area and will develop and articulate your vision for ad serving to internal and external stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You have a history of delivering products and product infrastructure (4+ years) built on complex, distributed systems.
- You have an understanding of the mobile ads ecosystem.
- You have a deep understanding of the full stack necessary to serve an ad.
- You have a history of shipping products consumed by internal product engineering teams.
- You are dedicated to keeping the customer at the center of all product decisions that are made to improve the overall experience.
- You have a solid understanding of engineering and technical depth that lets you understand and earn the respect of world-class engineers.
- You have good communication skills and excel at translating customer problems & ideas into product requirements.
- You facilitate thoughtful and constructive conversations between members of your team and product engineering teams.
- You receive feedback openly and graciously, and deliver feedback to your team or other stakeholders in ways that are respectful and actionable.
- You are accountable and communicative when it comes to meeting deadlines and ship dates.
- You enjoy making difficult things happen, and solving the many challenges along the way.
- You are patient, determined, flexible, and open-minded.
- You have unimpeachable ethics and excellent judgment.
- You have a computer science, engineering, or technical background (strongly preferred)
Engineering Hiring Process
Once your application is received, a recruiter will reach out pending your qualifications are a match for the role.
If your background is a match, you may have 1-2 technical phone interviews or be given the chance to provide a work sample depending on the role.
If the phone interviews go well or your work sample is strong, the final step includes interviews with 5-6 people held onsite in our office.
More Jobs From