Epsilons Product Design team is responsible for designing great user experiences across the organizations growing product suite. One of our differentiators at Epsilon is our unique approach to incorporating Product Design as a practice within the company. We recognize that great user experience involves specialized and equal-weighted disciplines in UX Design, UI Design, UX Research, UX Engineering, and UX QA. Our team is made up of talent specializing in each of these roles to create best-in-class software for our broad range of client-facing and internal tools.
Were looking for an experienced Senior Product / UX Designer to apply their knowledge and expertise in user research, design processes, and UX best practices to the development of first-class platforms and applications that are defining the digital advertising industry.
- Combine user needs, business requirements, and technical constraints to build wireframes and prototypes that thoughtfully demonstrate useful, usable, and desirable design concepts and functionality.
- Apply user-centered design principles and practices to help create efficient and user-friendly interactive digital products.
- Conduct, document, and internalize user research using industry-accepted methodologies and documentation strategies including user personas, site maps, user flows, interviews, card sorting, competitive audits, and market research.
- Remain up-to-speed with the latest developments in the practice / profession of design.
- Participate in cross-functional project team meetings to help define business requirements while being a strong advocate for and voice of the Product Design team / discipline.
- Enforce and evolve CORE UI, Epsilons enterprise design system, and work within WCAG accessibility standards.
- Independently conduct and oversee formal usability testing on projects across the broader organization.
- Contribute to, and aid in conducting, design critiques and help mentor / coach more junior designers.
- Partner with other disciplines, both within and outside the Product Design team, to ensure quality throughout the project development lifecycle.
- Five (5) or more years of experience working within (an) established UX team(s).
- Degree in Interaction Design, Graphic Design, Web Design, Human Computer Interaction, or related discipline preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of UX best practices and the ability to empathize with users.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Good sense of visual design.
- Ability to turn off bias and accept feedback as wireframes and prototypes evolve.
- An accessible online portfolio showcasing outstanding samples of design work.
- Experience with Axure
- Familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite products (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Graphic design experience
- Coding skills
When youre one of us, you get to run with the best. For decades, weve been helping marketers from the worlds top brands personalize experiences for millions of people with our cutting-edge technology, solutions and services. Epsilons best-in-class identity gives brands a clear, privacy-safe view of their customers, which they can use across our suite of digital media, messaging and loyalty solutions. We process 400+ billion consumer actions each day and hold many patents of proprietary technology, including real-time modeling languages and consumer privacy advancements. Thanks to the work of every employee, Epsilon has been consistently recognized as industry-leading by Forrester, Adweek and the MRC. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with more than 8,000 employees around the world. Check out a few of these resources to learn more about what makes Epsilon so EPIC:
- Culture: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/our-culture-epsilon
- DE&I: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/diversity-equity-inclusion
- CSR: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/corporate-social-responsibility
- Life at Epsilon: https://www.epsilon.com/us/about-us/epic-blog
Great People Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilons policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.
For San Francisco Bay and Los Angeles Areas: Epsilon will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance and San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901-4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Applicants with criminal histories are welcome to apply.