At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As the Senior Product Designer, you will report to the Manager, Product Designer, and will be responsible for creating excellent product experiences.
The responsibilities of this opportunity include:
- Translate a highly complex product into flows that are easy to understand.
- Interface with Product Managers, UI designers and Programmers to oversee full implementation of the User Experience.
- Create and drive user tests.
- Conduct User Research and competitor analysis.
- Partner with Product Managers to deliver best in class User Experience.
A successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Relevant academic background such as a degree in the field of Psychology, Cognitive science, Ergonomics, Human Computer Interaction, industrial engineering, architecture or design.
- 6+ years of UX design experience. Experience designing complex solutions for B2B - A must
- Experience in UX for Mobile.
- Expertise in designing with Figma - a plus.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to understand detailed requirements, and design complete user experiences that meet their needs and vision.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting.
- High level of English.
- Portfolio - A must
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.