Cedar is improving the healthcare financial experience. Our technology improves the overall experience of patient billing and engagement, enabling providers to thrive in a constantly evolving environment while helping patients understand the cost of their care.
Cedar is seeking a Senior Product Designer to be a part of our Pre-visit team! The Senior Product Designer will be responsible for the end-to-end product design process! You will become a specialist in a key area of our business to craft tools and resources critical to our users and our mission. Youll be responsible for researching and understanding user needs and motivations and engaging with various partners to evolve our products to meet those needs.
The candidate will do more than just push pixels; this person will help move metrics that matter to our company. They will put patients first by understanding their behavior, and apply this empathy to craft meaningful solutions. Additionally, this person will be a strong systems thinker that will solve to scale a world-class experience, one patient at a time.
- Partner with product managers and engineers to drive business solutions
- Lead the end-to-end product design process for the patient product area
- Manage stakeholders and help build consensus throughout the product development cycle
- Take research insights and develop them into product concepts for market testing
- Scale designs across user types and use cases
- Participate in discovery clients with clients and present designs for feedback
Required Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of product design experience
- Ability to own the end to end design and design solution for your product area
- Proven ability to execute on visual and interaction details within a design system
- Apply design thinking and service design to build flows that are simple and delightful
- Strong consensus building, persuasion, and presentation skills
- Ability to work with clients and communicate clearly around design decisions
- Experience working on a cross-functional product development team
- Positive personality and strong interpersonal skills
- Thrives in ambiguity and fast-paced environments
- Experience working in B2B products, ideally in a related industry such as financial services, healthcare, etc.
- Consulting or other client-facing experience
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly with 200,000 engaged patients a day as of September 2020
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
- Remote work flexibility
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Product Designer who are present in the United States on an F-1 visa. Cedar is not an E-Verify employer and cannot employ individuals on a STEM OPT extension.