Product Designer, Enterprise
The Notifications and Ad Technology platform teams build technology that enables Wayfair to communicate with new and existing customers effectively across advertising, email, and onsite touch points.
In order for our internal teams to leverage this technology effectively and excel in an increasingly competitive marketing landscape, our Front End Engineering team builds best-in-class user experiences that rival commercially available products. This creates a perfect combination of usable, useful, and delightful marketing tools and tailored integrations across core Wayfair platforms that no other solution can provide.
We're looking for a product designer to join our cross-functional team and help us design, build, test, and iterate on the next generation of user experiences for our marketing teams.
What You'll Do
- Work with product managers, engineers, and end users to define requirements, not just translate them to design
- Partner closely with engineers to understand technology capabilities, build your outstanding designs and interactions, and achieve high shipped product quality
- Design simple, elegant experiences that delicately balance the needs between new users and power users
- Build wireframes, prototypes and visual designs with our in-house design system to tackle difficult enterprise UX problems
- Obsess over the needs of our stakeholders by frequently observing their current workflows, conducting usability testing for existing and proposed solutions, and acting as the voice of the user in product discussions
- Ship, measure, and improve your designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback
- Identify future opportunities, working as a key thought partner among your counterparts in product, engineering, and marketing
- Act as an advocate for user-centered product design processes throughout the broader product and engineering organization
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of product design experience
- Curiosity and an inclination to solve complex user and design problems
- A portfolio showing your high quality, thoughtful UI and UX work with a focus on web applications
- An owner's mindset: you don't hesitate to reach out to an end user to conduct research or answer a design question, you empower engineers to match your designs, you translate research into action, and you anticipate unexpected design challenges
- An ability to work collaboratively with people from all disciplines and levels and objectively consider their input and perspectives
- An inclination for storytelling: you can develop and convey ideas clearly in a compelling written and/or visual format to persuade others towards your vision
- Comfort working across a variety of ongoing projects at different levels of engagement (small feature, usability test, or an entire end-to-end project)
- Experience designing B2B SaaS products for marketing users is a plus but not required
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From