At Wellframe, we reimagine healthcare relationships through a new approach that uses high-tech to deliver the high-touch support people need, when and where they need it. We call it Digital Health Management. Our comprehensive suite of Digital Health Management solutions for care management, advocacy, and navigation help organizations forge more meaningful connections with members, across their healthcare journey.
Wellframe was founded to counter a pressing industry problem: the healthcare system has struggled to find ways to support people in between care settings, at scale. We believe health plans are in the best position to advocate for their members as they navigate their health and care, but know that technology alone cant help us achieve this ambition. Thats why our team of physicians, clinicians, public health experts, data scientists, engineers, and healthcare industry experts ensure our patented technology works in service of the person-to-person connections that make healthcare work best.
Were scaling a world class Product & Design team, comprised of product managers and product designers working on autonomous teams with software engineers and data scientists to make health care easier. Our culture is agile, curious, innovative, data- and design-driven.
Were looking for a Senior Product Designer who will play a key role in creating our internal tools and platforms within Wellframe. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of enterprise design and be able to advocate for our internal users within a cross-functional team. You will work directly with our customer success and content teams, supporting them in their ability to deliver clinical and administrative content, to help our end users achieve desired health goals.
Reporting directly to a Senior Manager, Product Design, a Senior Product Designer in this role will:
- Take complex operational processes across our customer success and content teams and tie them into a scalable and unified experience that will unlock efficiency and flexibility.
- Conduct research to inform product and user experience decisions through surveys, user interviews, and data analysis.
- Thrive in ambiguity, and bring energy, curiosity, and passion for all things design.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and other stakeholders to effectively diagnose problems to solve and drive requirements that take into account all parties needs to solve those problems in an elegant, iterative, and holistic way.
- Lead workshops and design exercises with internal and external stakeholders to inform product discovery, ideation, and solutions.
- Create prototypes to communicate, test, and validate solutions with users, stakeholders, and team members.
- Balance existing visual and UX patterns with platform-specific considerations to ensure a consistent, intuitive experience.
- Produce, high-fidelity mockups of design solutions, which adhere to Wellframes design principles and extend upon Wellframes evolving design system.
- Work closely with engineering and QA teams to define and refine product features to ensure they are build and behave as intended.
- Collaborate with product marketing and customers services as related to go-to-customer and release planning activities.
- Inspire design thinking, a user-centered approach to problem solving, and user empathy throughout the organization through story-telling and work-sharing.
- Contribute to our continuous discovery process and scalable design strategy to enable member, customer, and company success.
- Have an active voice in the evolution of Wellfames design team, providing direction for best practices, deliverables, and research as design evolves from a service model into a function.
Education, Experience, & Skills Required:
- 6+ years of experience designing and shipping digital products.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Human Factors, HCI, Psychology, Sociology, or related field, or comparable education and experience.
- Experience with building blocks of product management (discovery, user research, A/B testing, agile).
- Advanced knowledge in fundamental UX and UI design principles, concepts, and tools (research, user testing, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, persona creation, and journey mapping).
- Experience designing and shipping cross-platform, with systems and web application best practices a plus.
- A curiosity to learn and a willingness to adapt as new and different challenges emerge.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present a strong rationale for design decisions.
- Strong time management skills and the ability to be self-directed when needed.
Wellframe, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by local, state, or federal laws, rules, or regulations.
This posting is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee and any percentages listed are approximate. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.