For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
We build the digital experiences that elevate physical office space.
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our growing design team. The Senior Product Designer will play a key role in the development and strategy of our products by working through the full product lifecycle. You are a champion for users and consider yourself to be a design evangelist. You are an excellent communicator that will bring your creative, collaborative, energetic, and optimistic spirit with you to work every day. You enjoy and excel in a fast-paced environment. You are detail-oriented and highly-adaptive; you welcome challenges and embrace innovative solutions.
- Drive and work alongside other members of the design team on the end-to-end design and research of our products
- Create low-fidelity wireframes, high-fidelity wireframes, clickable prototypes, journey maps, user flows, user personas, affinity maps, and other artifacts
- Employ and conduct both qualitative and quantitative research to understand customer needs and pain points, identify new feature/product opportunities, validate and discard assumptions, and make sure that our systems work well for our users
- Collaborate closely with product and engineering to translate business and user needs into beautiful and delightful experiences
- 4+ years of experience as a product or UX designer.
- You are fluent in both design and research best practices and are familiar with user-centered design principles and user research methodologies.
- You constantly crave pixel perfection but understand the importance of speed, budget, deadlines, and iteration. Perfectly balanced... as all things should be.
- You can clearly articulate how your design solutions will lead to an impact on the business metrics and user behaviors and can defend your decisions to senior stakeholders.
- You are masterful in Figma or another relevant design program.
- You are able to stay organized, execute on deliverables, and meet deadlines with little oversight.
- You understand the value and benefits of in-person communication and are committed to working in an office setting for the majority of the work week.
- You have experience working on both b2b and b2c solutions and can speak thoughtfully about the differences in each approach.
- You have experience in the creation and management of Design Systems.
- You are active in the Product Design/UX community
- You have basic knowledge of development principles (CSS, HTML, Native iOS).
- You have experience in and enjoy mentorship.
- You are proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.