This role is located in our headquarters in Boston, MA!
At Flexcar we are unabashedly obsessed with our customers. Every choice and decision we make fuels our desire to improve the customer experience. If that sounds like your mental model when driving your designs to perfection, were headed to the same destination. We are searching for an experienced Senior Product Designer to help define and elevate our current and future customer and operations experiences. Youll define early concepts with detailed UX journey maps, design end-to-end UI, and deliver meaningful and scalable solutions across multiple channels and platforms while keeping the customer at the center of all decisions.
What youll do:
- Own design initiatives for new features and functionality, partnering closely with product managers, engineers, operational partners, and customer care.
- Leverage market and user research, craft journey maps, build personas, and use other qualitative and quantitative tools to monitor the product and make iterative improvements.
- Build subject-matter expertise by conducting research on the products competitors, creating UX teardowns and sharing your learnings with the team.
- Expand our design system with new components and micro-interactions.
What kind of person are you?
- 5+ years of UX/Product design with deep experience in mobile-first responsive web design, iOS/Material Design patterns, and design systems.
- Expert in Figma or similar design tools with examples of clickable prototypes.
- You demonstrate empathy for how customers behave and feel about Flexcar and actively participate in user research.
- You gracefully accept feedback and critiques and seek out any new information that will help prepare you for your next challenge.
- You confidently advocate for the customer and can eloquently communicate your design choices.
- You are as comfortable journey-mapping and creating rapid grey-box wires, as you are in delivering high fidelity UI/
- You have a portfolio featuring examples of outstanding design work in both consumer mobile apps and responsive web experiences.
What tops off the tank:
- Rest & Relax! Unlimited paid time off (we encourage a minimum of 10 days annually) plus twelve corporate company holidays
- Save for Your Future! 401(k) with company match from day one of hire
- Expand The Family! Up to twelve weeks of paid family leave
- Drive a Flexcar! Discounted employee rate on Flexcar products
- Grow Your Career! Access to on-demand career coaching through workbravely.com
- And more
Who are we?
Flexcar empowers all walks of life the flexibility to have a car of their own without the hassles of traditional car ownership. Convenient and affordable, Flexcar is here to disrupt a 110 Billion dollar industry by providing customers an alternative to car-sharing, leases, ownership, and car rentals.
Flexcar is rapidly growing and we want you to be a Flexster. Our special team is passionate, kind, collaborative, driven, and all-in on building the next automotive game-changer from the ground-up. This truly is an amazing opportunity to not only contribute your talents as a team-member, but also to help build the future Flexcar.
The extra mile:
We encourage Flexsters to bring their whole selves to work - unique perspectives, personal experiences, backgrounds, and however they identify. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.