Office Tour Photos
Are you a creative, results-oriented designer with a passion for all things digital? Here at Chewy, were looking for a Senior Product Designer to join out team in Boston, MA and elevate our digital presence and create new customer-centric experiences on the website that capture the WOW factor that our shoppers know and love. As part of our Product Design team in Boston, MA, the ideal candidate will bring a forward-thinking design aesthetic, demonstrated knowledge of industry best practices, and the drive to deliver results as part of a dynamic, cross-functional team.
What You'll Do:
- Work closely with cross-functional teams of product managers, software developers, designers, and researchers to maintain, improve, and invent the Chewy digital experience across the website
- Work through all facets of Product design, from concept ideation, through flows and wireframes, to full-fidelity professional visual design
- Present and articulate your design process, inspiration, and decisions to internal stakeholders including C-suite executives
- Attend and actively participate in daily stand-up, grooming, planning, and sprint retrospective meetings
- Perform design review and provide feedback to software developers during development process
What You'll Need:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience in doing product design, building digital products/experiences in an agile software development process
- An impressive portfolio with examples of your work that highlight cross-platform / cross-device experiences
- Mastery in Sketch, and proficiency in other industry standard tools like Figma and Invision
- Position may require travel
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From