Aura helps customers monitor, manage, and protect against the risks associated with their identities and personal information in a digital world. With adaptive technology, a seasoned team, and a first-of-its-kind product suite, Aura enables customers to manage disparate cybersecurity needs with ease. Backed by premier investors, WndrCo and General Catalyst, Aura's category-defining business is a holistic personal digital security platform that unites best-in-class privacy, identity, and security products.
Trusted by more than 2 million customers, Aura has a team of more than 450 people worldwide and revenues over $200 million. Most importantly, this trajectory continues to show momentum and is supported by strong organic growth in addition to strategic customer acquisition. Aura’s leadership team has seen similar success before, having grown a start-up to a valuation of over $3 billion prior to exit. With a clear vision, strong alignment, and strategic M&A execution, Aura has assembled a stellar team and built a unique culture with incredible employees. Join us for the ride!
We are looking for a Senior Product Designer to design and develop world-class user interfaces and experiences based on iterative design, testing, and customer research. The Senior Product Designer will be an expert at designing consumer-facing digital products across multiple platforms including Apps and developing a consistent visual language within an agile environment. He or she will also bring a deep understanding of ideation, prototyping, testing, design frameworks, and concept visualization The Product Development team, consisting of Product Managers, Engineers and Product Designers, leads the user experience and design for the Aura platform.
- Analyze, expand or scope requirements and create specifications for what is to be coded
- and tested by engineers
- Analyze and modify workflows in existing software in addition to designing workflows for
- new applications
- Design the software product to be clear, intuitive, and delightful from the customer-
- centric approach for external and internal users across a variety of web and mobile
- Work closely with engineering, product, and business teams to stay on sprint schedule
- and hand off deliverables in a timely manner to achieve business goals set forth.
- Conduct thoughtful, resource-efficient user research to uncover usability problems and
- validate designs
- Prototype and validate several hypotheses to maximize business objectives
- Own and drive design problems from ideation to execution by using quantitative data
- and qualitative feedback to inform the design decisions iteratively
- Collaborate with revenue teams to support the brand’s core look and feel within the
- interface’s assets and patterns
- Stay abreast of user experience trends by sourcing creative ideas and inspiration from
- parallel analogous worlds
- Advocate for and improve design culture and best practices in the organization
- 5+ years of application design, visual design, interaction design, strategic product thinking and vision experience
- Designing applications with great visual aesthetics, interaction design patterns and
- strategic product thinking
- Conducting user research utilizing industry accepted methodologies: user interviews,
- contextual inquiry, focus groups, heuristic evaluation, surveys, and competitive analysis,
- to understand users’ needs and validate designs
- Synthesizing findings from research and recommend product improvements.
- Mapping the information architecture of mobile and web products through site maps,
- create user journeys, create wireframes, iterate on low and high fidelity mockups.
- Documenting detailed design specifications to facilitate discussions on feasibility with
- other stakeholders: product managers, software engineers, marketers and lawyers.
- Building prototypes to quickly validate and garner feedback to design optimal interactive experiences.
- Using Figma and other relevant software
Aura offers a competitive compensation package including a generous benefits package consisting of health, dental, retirement, and other benefits. Aura is an entrepreneurial and high growth company, and you can grow with us! We love your aura. Your aura is uniquely you, which makes our Aura better.
Aura’s offerings are built by people of diverse backgrounds that have dedicated their careers to making everyone's digital lives safer with their expertise. Leveraging our differences is an advantage that helps us learn and perform at our very best - together.
In keeping with our beliefs and goals, no employee or applicant will face discrimination or harassment based on race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, age, gender, marital domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. Above and beyond discrimination or harassment based on “protected categories,” Aura is committed to being an inclusive community where all feel welcome. Whether blatant or hidden, barriers to success have no place at Aura.