Who We Are
Wayfair Analytics is the engine that powers an enterprise obsessed with data. We are excited to bring our aspiration of the best two-sided marketplace for home to reality by connecting millions of customers and thousands of suppliers across the globe in new ways. This represents a step function change to our model, by unlocking highly motivated suppliers and delighting customers with a tighter, more immersive experience. We will be in a position to better serve our customers across a range of diverse categories, stores and geos, growing our market share substantially.
We are looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join the Partner Home organization, Wayfairs supplier-facing user experience, supporting Wayfair and our many suppliers globally to reach their growth ambitions. In this role, you will directly partner with teams across Product, Engineering and UX to design on-site tests and analyze user behavior patterns to improve our supplier-facing sites
What Youll Do
- Work directly with the Engineering team to create entirely new supplier experiences and improve the existing ones.
- Develop an understanding of how end users behave through data, using that understanding to define and track KPIs for our supplier experience.
- Become the subject matter expert for data, analytics, and testing of our supplier-facing applications to ensure accurate and proper interpretation of core business metrics and supplier behavior.
- Perform deep-dive analysis, including advanced analytical techniques, to solve some of the more critical and complex business problems including website funnel progression or user segmentation and targeting.
- Shape the product roadmap and recommend improvements by analyzing data from our live products, identifying the most impactful ways for data and analytics to drive decision making and accelerate profitable growth.
- Work alongside partner teams to implement your product recommendations.
- Develop data visualizations, including reports, dashboards, and analyses to distribute data insights in an easily digestible manner to all relevant stakeholders and integration partners.
What Youll Need
- 2+ years experience in an Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Science or Engineering role performing quantitative analysis.
- Hands-on experience conducting quantitative analyses on large data sets. Experience with Google Data Studio, Looker and Google Analytics 360 a plus.
- Experience designing and implementing complex and innovative analytics solutions that drive business decision making.
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills covering objectives, plans, status, roadblocks and results.
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Information Systems, Economics, Management or other quantitative discipline field.
- Previous Ecommerce or Retail Analytics experience is a plus.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at [email protected]. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at [email protected].