At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are collaborative, take initiative, and get stuff done we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting-edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
ZoomInfo is seeking a Senior Product Analyst to support our product management teams with analyzing data to drive actionable goals. This is a new role on the fast growing Product Analytics team and reports to a Manager of Product Analytics.
In this role, youll be working with stakeholders across the Product Management Organization to define KPIs, drive strategic insights, and deliver on analytical solutions to complex business problems to drive product adoption, growth in usage, and drive the firms continued success. You will also work to develop data visualizations to tell the story behind the data and implement/monitor the performance of data driven processes & automations.
Here are some things to know about ZoomInfo:
- Our B2B SaaS solution provides data intelligence for the Sales, Marketing & Recruiting industry
- We went public in Spring of 2020 in one of the years most successful IPOs
- We're experiencing hyper growth and have 53% year-over-year revenue increases
- We're currently scaling from 1,800 employees to 5,000 over the next 3-years
- Our product offering is robust, growing and highly reviewed
If youre interested in hopping on board -- and helping us get to even greater heights -- please keep reading!
- Work with stakeholders to understand product goals and how we can develop the right set of KPIs to track and support their vision and tie it to firm performance. This involves asking the right questions and understanding the business needs of cross-functional stakeholders.
- Develop a comprehensive and deep understanding of the data we work with, foster learning with colleagues using analytical tools and applications to broaden data accessibility, advance our proficiency/efficiency in understanding and using the data appropriately.
- Become familiar with the vast suite of technical tools available to deploy; pursue technical training and development opportunities, strive to continuously build knowledge and skills.
- Apply rigor in analytical design and methods, plan for data processing and querying many types of data sources, design an appropriate analysis plan, assess effective ways of presenting and delivering the results to maximize impact and interpretability, implement and/or oversee analyses from start to finish, including reporting & presenting results.
- Deliver actionable insights to stakeholders and functional partners, understand end-user needs and create effective communication strategies for largest business impact.
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end and establish a consultative partnership with key stakeholders to achieve their goals and become part of their success.
- Bachelors Degree in Analytics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Math, Business or a related field
- 3-5 years experience in business intelligence/analytics
- Advanced level SQL skills required
- Knowledge of data visualization tools, e.g. Tableau / Looker/ Sisense
- Ability to display complex quantitative data in a simple, intuitive format and to present findings in a clear and concise manner to non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in developing requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment with many parallel project tracks
- Nice to have - Experience working with Google Analytics, Amplitude, Python
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.