What will you be responsible for?
- Create designs for new features of our iOS and Android apps while working closely with product managers and engineers
- Understand the value behind product decisions and design for usability
- Identify design gaps and inconsistencies in our iOS and Android apps and become an advocate for design quality
- Ensure parity and clarity across platforms
- Establish design standards and conventions that make front-end development more efficient
- Illustrate engaging iconography for our app that can communicate effectively without text
What are we looking for in a team member?
- 4+ years of experience designing mobile apps
- An exceptional grasp of mobile design standards and conventions
- Demonstrable fluency with Photoshop or Figma
- Deep understanding of interaction design in addition to aesthetics
- Strong collaborative skills including ability to educate colleagues on good design and adjust designs to technical feasibility
- Ability to manage through conflicting priorities, ambiguity, and conflict to deliver great designs
- A positive attitude and the ability to resolve issues with best practices
- Someone who lives the Lose It! Values of being Purpose Driven, Humble, Inclusive, Transparent, An Owner, and Results Oriented
- Previous experience working with consumer-facing apps is a plus
- Passion for health and wellness is a plus
If you’re ready, apply and upload your resume.
If you want to learn more about the role, we'd love to chat. You can contact the hiring manager, Patrick Rills, via LinkedIn or email at [email protected].
What We Have to Offer
We have the energy of a start-up culture but with the stability of a profitable business within a publicly traded company. It’s never been a more exciting time to work in tech - come share in our success.
Lose It! offers incredible benefits, flexible hours, and a balanced approach to work and life. Here are some of our perks and benefits for full-time employees:
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401k plan and matching program
- Employee stock purchase program
- Life insurance and disability benefits
- Medical/Parental leave benefits
- Generous paid time off, flexible hours
- Casual dress code