Toast is driven by building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love.
The Pricing team is responsible for setting pricing across Toasts suite of product offerings. The Senior Manager, Pricing - Segment would be responsible for developing and pricing segment-specific Toast packages and promotions. This is a cross functional, high-impact role with a lot of growth potential, and will report into our Director of Pricing.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Develop and price segment-specific packages and promotion in collaboration with the product marketing team
- Prepare and present executive memos and presentations to drive alignment with senior leadership and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Gather inputs and feedback related to pricing across multiple teams, including market insights, sales, finance, product marketing, product management and competitive intelligence
- Leverage data to unearth insights into segment-specific pricing and packaging preferences
- Develop sales and marketing experiments to test hypotheses and inform pricing and packaging recommendations
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experiencing leading cross-functional initiatives, building organization consensus and managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Prior experience leading pricing initiatives
- Management consulting experience
- Preference for a Boston-based candidate, or willingness to work in East Coast time zone
Our Spread* of Total Rewards
- Unlimited Vacation
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years
- Professional Development Reimbursement Program
- Commitment to Employee Wellness through resources such as a quarterly Wellness Stipend
- Various peer and company recognition programs
- 401(k) and matching
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Coverage
- Mental Health Benefits
- Subsidized backup childcare
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
We are Toasters
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion is Baked into our Recipe for Success.
At Toast our employees are our secret ingredient. When they are powered to succeed, Toast succeeds.
The restaurant industry is one of the most diverse industries. We embrace and are excited by this diversity, believing that only through authenticity, inclusivity, high standards of respect and trust, and leading with humility will we be able to achieve our goals.
Baking inclusive principles into our company and diversity into our design provides equitable opportunities for all and enhances our ability to be first in class in all aspects of our industry.
Bready* to make a change? Apply today!
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.