Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Pricing team is responsible for setting pricing across Toasts suite of product offerings. The Senior Manager, Pricing - Fintech will be responsible for pricing Toasts fintech products and services. This is a cross functional, high-impact role with a lot of growth potential, and will report into our Director of Pricing.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Developing Toasts Fintech pricing and promotion strategy in partnership with the Payment Product Marketing and Payments team
- Prepare and present executive memos and presentations to drive alignment with senior leadership and other cross-functional stakeholders
- Gather inputs and feedback related to fintech product pricing across multiple teams, including market insights, sales, finance, product marketing, product management and competitive intelligence
- Leverage data to unearth insights into segment-specific pricing and packaging preferences
- Develop sales and marketing experiments to test hypotheses and inform pricing and packaging recommendations
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experiencing leading cross-functional initiatives, building organization consensus and managing multiple stakeholders
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Prior experience in the payments, fintech or financial services sectors
- Preference for a Boston-based candidate, or willingness to work in East Coast time zone
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.