Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The Pricing team is responsible for setting pricing across Toasts suite of product offerings. The Senior Analyst would be responsible for gathering and analyzing data and research to support pricing decisions. This is a cross functional, high-impact role with a lot of growth potential, and will report into our Director of Pricing.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Support pricing and promotion decision-making through quantitative and qualitative analysis, with a focus on revenue metrics, competitive win-rates and the synthesis of primary research
- Conduct monthly reporting on pricing-related metrics and partner with business intelligence to develop and update pricing dashboards
- Gather inputs and feedback related to pricing across multiple teams, including market insights, sales, finance, product marketing, product management and competitive intelligence
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- Experience in an analyst/associate role
- Strong analytical skills and experience with data analysis
- Moderate experience with SQL or a willingness to quickly learn SQL
- Experience using Looker/Spotfire or a similar dashboard
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
Special Sauce* (Nonessential Skills/Nice to Haves)
- Experience using Salesforce and/or interacting with sales teams
- Preference for a Boston-based candidate, or willingness to work in East Coast time zone
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.