Thrasio is the consumer goods company reimagining omnichannel commerce and consumer products, and boasts an innovation engine that brings high-quality products to market across digital marketplaces, channels, and retailers globally.
With the experience of evaluating more than 6,000 Amazon companies, acquiring over 130 top-rated brands, and managing the scale of 22,000 products, Thrasio is the largest acquirer of Amazon FBA brands. Since our founding in 2018, the team has grown to more than 1,000 people globally--most of that growth has occurred during the COVID-19 pandemic. Hiring people who share a passion for their craft in the eCommerce space is the reason were projected to grow more than 10x in the next few years. This growth is supported by investors whose portfolios include Facebook, Google, Jet.com, StitchFix, and Lululemon. We do our best work when were surrounded by people who are insatiably curious, agile, and who thrive in collaborative, check-your-ego-at-the door working environments. Sound like you? Wed love to chat.
We are looking for an autonomous and motivated marketing professional with exceptional organization skills to help us scale our paid advertising efforts on Amazon. This would include but not be limited to: Amazon Sponsored Product, Sponsored Brand, PDAs, DSP, etc.
- Comprehensive project management and execution of Amazon PPC campaigns across a portfolio of 35+ brands, including but not limited to: Hands-on campaign management and execution for key focus brands; Monitor daily and weekly trends, ACOS, profit and spend across multiple brands; Tracking growth forecasts to ensure we achieve plan and recommending course correction, if off target; Collaborate with cross-functional Brand Management partners to share insights, develop tests, ensure PPC is aligned with topline and bottom-line goals, brainstorm ideas for growth, etc.
- Manage team of Amazon PPC Managers & Associates to accomplish brand performance goals, contribute to AMZ PPC team initiatives, and foster career development
- Active participation in identifying new and improved processes to improve Amazon PPC performance, streamline campaign management, and support team scaling
- Develop and maintain a professional knowledge of new or emerging trends within the Amazon and online shopping space
- Partner with Data & Analytics resources to identify ways to advance Amazon PPC reporting & automation
- Assume leadership role of special Amazon PPC team projects as needed
What you bring to the party:
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Finance, Engineering, Economics or related discipline preferred
- Minimum 5+ years experience in a proven paid customer acquisition environment (B2C preferred) running either Google Paid Search or Amazon PPC
- Management/team leadership experience; ability to define and manage priorities for a team
- Curious and self-motivated work ethic - ability to support a test and learn approach while continually evolving and optimizing our marketing mix
- A strong financial / analytical background with experience in leveraging digital marketing campaigns to drive overarching business results
THRASIO IS PROUD TO BE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER AND CONSIDERS ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS FOR EMPLOYMENT WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, SEX, GENDER, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, ANCESTRY, AGE, OR NATIONAL ORIGIN. FURTHER, QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL NOT BE DISCRIMINATED AGAINST ON THE BASIS OF DISABILITY, PROTECTED CLASSES, OR PROTECTED VETERAN STATUS. THRASIO PARTICIPATES IN E-VERIFY.
Thrasio does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Thrasio employees or any other organization location. Thrasio is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.