Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Our brand new Post-Implementation Team partners with our customers to maximize their investment across all areas of our Commercial portfolio, including Veeva CRM, PromoMats, MedComms, Nitro, Align, Network, and OpenData.
Senior Post-Implementation Consultants lead a multi-national engagement team of Veeva consultants to provide post-go-live application services as a subject matter expert of the Life Sciences Industry and the Veeva Commercial Cloud product suite. In this role, you will have a key focus on long-term relationship management for some of our largest customers, using your understanding of Veeva products as well as the customers business to drive innovations that help them succeed.
This is a remote, full-time permanent role with Veeva. This is a customer-facing role and we have no work location requirement if you are in close proximity to an airport and able to meet future travel requirements.
Veeva Systems does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B, OPT) for this employment position.
What You'll Do
- Proactively drive customers towards Veeva and Industry application management best practices
- Lead Veeva change request delivery team to meet release deadlines: from requirements gathering through UAT to the deployment of signed-off changes into the live environment
- Manage overall service delivery, team capacity, and utilization level
- Onboard new Veeva project teams into the customer environment
- Design and implement processes for ongoing BAU releases based on Veeva best practices
- Trend analysis and pattern recognition of change requests
- Participate in service contracting process
- Implement and execute yearly Account Plan
- Work cross-functionally with Veeva teams including Global Program Management, Global Account Management, Product Management, and Product Strategy to ensure customer needs are understood and satisfied
- 5+ years of experience implementing business software solutions in a Consulting role, OR working client-side with multiple vendors/technology providers
- Experience working in the Life-Sciences industry
- Bachelors degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience with fulfilling customer needs and managing expectations in a consultative capacity
- Ability to quickly understand requirements and design / articulate potential solutions
- Strong desire to constantly learn and develop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work remotely and independently with clients
- Ability to travel up to 25% (no current travel due to COVID-19)
Nice to Have
- CRM (ideally Veeva or Salesforce CRM)
- Content Management tools (SharePoint, PromoMats, Zinc MAPS, Documentum, etc.)
- Master Data Management (Veeva Network, Informatica, Reltio, etc.)
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].