At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
Zoom Information is looking for a results-driven, highly-technical Senior Performance Engineer who is passionate about leading edge technologies to join our team of outstanding professionals building the next breakthrough in B2B information services. The focus of this position will be to design and implement performance test solutions to measure and validate the performance and stability of ZoomInfos applications and processing sub-systems. You will be the 3rd member of the performance team so you must have a strong technical background and experience with a wide variety of tools and technologies.
If you are passionate about performance engineering, love to automate as much as possible and want to work with an extremely talented team of engineers, then this would be a great opportunity. This role can be located in USA, Israel or India office locations.
- Lead identification, investigation and resolution of the top performance issues in production by improving product code, reducing resource consumption, and shortening request latency to improve customer experience
- Define, develop and produce performance/scalability benchmarks across ZoomInfos full suite of products
- Build performance infrastructures that can be rolled out across projects on demand by developers across the organization
- Work closely with development teams to analyze, debug and resolve performance issues
- Provide day to day technical guidance and hands on help to engineers
- Monitor stage /production performance and investigate issues
- Effectively work with various profiling tools to quickly identify performance bottlenecks
- Prepare and present performance benchmark best practices, test results, comparisons and analysis
- Must have 5+ years end to end experience on enterprise level distributed software application performance testing such as developing performance test framework, building performance benchmark, analyzing and identifying performance bottleneck, profiling entire application stack and publishing application performance baseline to higher management team
- Excellent coding skills for implementing tools such as Gatling
- Experience on application logging, monitoring and profiling tools such as Datadog, YourKit java profiler etc.
- Strong application performance bottleneck analyzing skill
- Hands on experience in Chaos engineering and tooling (Gremlin)
- Experience on Webpage profiling and optimization recommendation
- Experience working on cloud technologies such as AWS and Kubernetes
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world's most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.