We are looking to add a Senior Penetration Tester to our Red Team in order to create an industry-leading, secure autonomous vehicle. You will uncover security issues in existing and future autonomous vehicle components, self-driving vehicles, and the autonomous driving ecosystem.
What You'll Be Doing
- Conduct penetration tests on software, sensors, compute nodes, ECUs, etc. in our in-house lab.
- Work with external Red Teams to conduct autonomous vehicle assessments.
- Develop sophisticated, state-of-the-art attacks that integrate the latest attack methods against embedded products.
- Perform research on new attack vectors, discover new vulnerabilities, create new exploitation techniques.
- Create Proof of Concepts (PoC) and documentation.
- Development of threat models for both individual components, vehicles, and the vehicle ecosystem.
- Work with other Cybersecurity team members to shape the companys security best practices and clearly communicate current risk posture.
- Work in a fast-paced work environment while collaborating on both offensive and defensive Cybersecurity measures.
What We're Looking For
- 5+ years experience penetration testing embedded systems.
- Experience in reverse engineering CISC and RISC (e.g. ARM, MIPS, and other architectures) assembly languages.
- Experience with Linux and Unix-like systems as a work environment and attack target.
- Experience with threat modeling, hardware hacking, and report generation.
- Soldering skills to remove flash chips and solder test leads.
- Reverse Engineering embedded systems.
- Experience with JTAG, UART, I2C, SPI, USB.
- Experience with Logic Analyzers.