The Senior Partner Solutions Engineer will be responsible for working with or securing new partners who provide client services powered by the Recorded Future Platform. Some of these partners may be Recorded Futures most strategic global accounts. This role requires a self-starter who can educate partners on the value of applying Security Intelligence in their Managed and Advisory services for SOC/IR, Security Architecture, Vulnerability Management, and GRC use cases. This role will not only provide technical support in selling to partner accounts but will also work with partners to identify joint sales opportunities. Youll work with Presales, Customer Success and Professional Services teams to solve challenging problems at key partners. Youll lead complex enterprise pilots and assist with deployment of our solutions to ensure success, as well as lead enablement and training sessions for our partners. You should have a combination of engineering skills, an analytical mindset and business savvy as well as a strong interest to learn.
What you'll do as a Senior Partner Solutions Engineer:
- Meet with key Managed Service Providers, System Integrators, and Consultancies
- Position Recorded Future offerings to partner services by understanding their requirements, fielding technical questions and demonstrating Recorded Future capabilities
- Lead technical presentations, demonstrations and conversations with both executives and technical audiences.
- Plan and manage product proof of value efforts to help ensure technical wins in the Evaluation/POV process.
- Lead technical training and enablement sessions for partner client facing staff - teaching them how and when Recorded Future can provide value to their clients
- Develop use-cases and analytic demos to drive user adoption
- Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues with partner solutions
- Responsible for enabling and supporting Partner Sales & Sales teams to Co-Sell with assigned MSP Partners
- Responsible for supporting achievement of Recorded Future per Partner goals for Pipeline Generation, New Logo and Current Partner Sales Bookings
- Development and maintenance of trust-based relationships with key Partner stakeholders at each assigned Partner
What you'll bring to the Senior Partner Solutions Engineer role:
- 4+ years' experience in Sales Engineering, Professional Services, or Consulting
- 4+ years' experience within Cybersecurity or Information Security Market
- Experience working with partner organizations, preferably experience with Managed Service providers
- Understanding of Enterprise Security Architecture and how the individual components work together at some level, including Network Security, SIEM's, SOAR, Firewalls, Vulnerability Management, etc
- Ability to translate technology features into business benefits
- Able to read and write basic scripts (Python) and leverage APIs
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel Willingness to travel at least 50%
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.