Office Tour Photos
Here at Vistaprint, we believe that everything we do has a lasting impact on our customers and on each other. Together as an organization, and with our founder Robert Keane’s recent return as CEO, we are renewing the company’s focus on delighting customers, fostering an entrepreneurial culture and accelerating our world-class capabilities. We have embarked on a transformation journey that will lead us to achieve world-class technology, services, and innovation, and create an environment where our team members are inspired and enabled to do their best work. We empower our team with the autonomy they need to make smarter decisions and pursue higher value. We thrive on exploration, collaboration, and innovation.
What You Will Do
The Digital Advertising Team is looking for a Senior Paid Social Media Planning Specialist to join our Display Team and help us achieve our goals within an ever-evolving landscape. As the Senior Paid Social Media Planning Specialist, you will partner with our Channel Strategy and Media Operations teams to execute direct response social media campaigns aimed at eliciting direct response, shifting brand perceptions and generating brand awareness. You have a paid social media expertise developing multi-platform paid media campaigns that deliver results across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
Your Role Will Include
- Partner with channel strategists, ad operations and media analytics to translate marketing goals into global social media plans as part of a broader paid display media channel plan.
- Develop, manage, and optimize paid social media campaigns across multiple social platforms and formats to achieve direct response bookings goals as well as upper-funnel brand objectives.
- Identify untapped opportunities within social platforms for new targeting/placement/testing strategies that align with our goal of growing the channel as a whole.
- Collaborate with your partners to manage social media campaign optimizations to DR or brand goals, execute A/B or multivariate testing and interpret/ read out on results to keys stakeholders within the display team or to external stakeholders.
- Educate stakeholders on social media best-practices by collaborating to produce “POV”s and other thought-leadership outputs.
- 3-6 years of relevant experience with social media planning/buying, heavy focus on direct response campaigns and in-platform optimization.
- Experience with third-party ad servers (DoubleClick)
- Experience with research tools (@Plan, Comscore, etc)
- Working knowledge of digital analytics platforms (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics)
- Excellent relationship building, communication and negotiation skills
- Experience managing advertising performance and testing.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From