829 Studios has been named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Privately Held Companies, Boston Business Journal's Fast 50 (Massachusetts' 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies) and HubSpot's Top Digital Agencies list. Our projects and team members have received recognition from the Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI), Awwwards and other marketing industry publications. Our clients include venture-backed start-ups, publicly traded companies, non-profit organizations and more. We're proud to be working with Stanley Black & Decker, OARS, Micato Safaris, Hilton Hotels, AOA Adventures, Leave No Trace and many more.
What You'll Be Doing
- Advise clients on how to best accomplish their business goals through digital advertising
- Strategize, develop, and simultaneously maintain multiple search engine marketing campaigns for a variety of small to medium-sized businesses
- Update clients regularly as to the status of their digital initiatives
- Monitor the effectiveness of campaigns as they relate to client goals, conversions, and events
- Serve as a technical resource to other departments
- Knowledge of various search advertising toolsets such as Google Ads (formerly AdWords)
- Strong familiarity with Google Analytics and Google Ads certification(s)
- Minimum 3-5 years managing paid advertising programs
- Proficiency in MS Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentational skills
- Exceptional time management and organization skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented environment
- Experience juggling multiple project and managing paid search campaigns simultaneously
- Bing Ads certification(s)
- Experience managing display campaigns
- Familiarity with WordPress or a similar CMS
- Understanding of landing page best practices and optimization techniques
Benefits and Perks
- Paid Time Off. Receive generous paid vacation benefits that increase as you advance.
- 401K + Match. 401K plan with 4% employer match after one year of employment.
- Life Insurance Benefit. Coverage to ensure peace of mind for your family.
- Short Term Disability Benefit. Injured and unable to come to work? We've got you covered!
- Healthcare. Choose from several competitive healthcare plans for both you and your family.
- Continuing Education. Receive a personal budget to attend events and conferences.
- Free Lunch & Breakfast. We offer a fully paid family lunch and breakfast once per week.
The overwhelming majority of our team is working remotely due to COVID. While our office is open with guidelines for social distancing, hygiene and capacity, we are encouraging our team to work from home for the foreseeable future. We have no plans to require on-site work and have no limitations on working from home. We do intend to resume on-site work eventually when it is safe to do so.
More Jobs From