We are looking for a talented and skilled Senior DevOps Engineer and Infrastructure Developer to join our team in Somerville, USA. You love to write code used in operation and will be working with infrastructure management including automation and development of supporting applications. You like to work with all the exciting and tough problems that come with working with a rapidly growing big data site doing operations 24/7/365 in the cloud. You will be part of a global team and work closely together with colleagues in the Philippines, Sweden and US.
You also love new stuff! At Recorded Future you will get a chance to play with new technology, evaluate it and see whats most appropriate for solving real-world problems. You have at least a couple of years of experience in operations and coding. You are a self-starter and have good communication skills.
What you will be doing as a Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Based in our Somerville office you will be working in a global automation and operations team
- Building, deploying and destroying servers, from quick test beds to mission critical clusters
- Development of applications used to support our infrastructure
- Scaling and managing our platform
- Debugging runtime issues and solving complex problems under the radar or in the heat of fatal system incidents
- Assisting with core application development
- Monitor and maintain our SaaS production systems, including being on-call in a pager rotation.
What you will need as a Senior DevOps Engineer:
- At least 3 years of working experience in operating and maintaining large-scale business critical cloud based production environments
- Relevant education
- Proficiency with software development or scripting, preferably with Ruby, Python, GoLang, Java or Scala
- Worked with AWS or other cloud environments
- Experience working with infrastructure automation technologies as Chef and Terraform (preferred), or Ansible, Puppet, SaltStack, etc.
- A background in UNIX and a love of replacing the command line with automation
- A cool head!
What we would love to see as a Senior DevOps Engineer:
- Experience with either or more of ElasticSearch, RabbitMQ, Consul, Vault, NoSQL databases as MongoDB
- Experience in building and maintaining web applications
- Knowledge of scaling issues and approaches
- Comfortable working in distributed and global teams
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.