Founded in 2015, Bowery Farming is on a mission to democratize access to high-quality, local, safe and sustainable produce. Bowery builds smart indoor farms near cities, growing fresher, pesticide-free Protected Produce with bold flavor in precisely controlled environments, 365 days a year. At the heart of each farm is the proprietary BoweryOS, which integrates software, hardware, sensors, AI, computer vision systems, machine learning models and robotics to orchestrate and automate the entirety of its operations. As a result, each farm creates far less waste and uses a fraction of the water and land compared to traditional agriculture.
About the Role:
As the Senior Media Manager, you will work closely with the marketing & sales teams to develop and own the paid media strategy that will build brand awareness and drive commercial results. This hire will own all channels including social, search, and programmatic. This is a great opportunity to join a small and scrappy team in a hands-on role where you wear many hats and get to make a real, lasting impact in our space!
What You'll Do:
- Partner with our marketing team to define goals and initiate strategic performance marketing efforts, aligning with cross-channel marketing communications
- Develop the paid media strategy in service to the overall integrated marketing plan
- Work closely with marketing and sales to understand our business and marketing objectives and identify the right media strategies to execute in partnership with external resources
- Develop channel roadmaps articulating strategy, testing frameworks, and innovation
- Identify, communicate, manage, collect and proof creative assets to fulfill media plans including images, videos, copy, links, tracking tags, etc.
- Consistently assess and evaluate performance and make recommendations to optimize
Who You Are:
- You have in-house or agency experience building social, search, and programmatic media buying strategies (Retail, Food & Bev or CPG experience preferred)
- You have experience managing optimizations across channels, targeting and messaging
- You have the ability to extract key actionable insights from various data points, including and beyond paid media
- You are passionate about keeping abreast of new trends in digital and social media
- You are passionate about proactive planning of details & timelines and are comfortable operating in a fast-paced, startup environment managing quick changes
- You are a resourceful self-starter whos comfortable with ambiguity
Who We Are:
- Bowery is a place where everyone is welcome, included, and empowered to reach their full potential
- We live our shared values every day in both big and small ways: opt-in, think wildly different, break barriers together & be kind to the core
- We are a mission-driven team of unconventional thinkers, problem-solvers, optimists, and activators
- We share a passion for giving back more to the planet than we take, growing deliciously abundant food without abundant harm
- We are excited to hear from you!
Based in New York City, Bowery is the largest vertical farming company in the United States, serving major e-commerce platforms and more than 850 grocery stores in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic regions, including Albertsons Companies (Safeway and Acme), Amazon Fresh, Giant Food, Walmart, Weis, Whole Foods Market, and specialty grocers, with produce that's harvested year-round at peak freshness, delivered within days of harvest. Bowery has raised $472 million from leading investors, including Fidelity Management & Research Company LLC, Temasek, GV (formerly Google Ventures), General Catalyst, GGV Capital, First Round Capital, and individuals including Henry Kravis, Jeff Wilke, as well as some of the foremost thought leaders in food, including Tom Colicchio, Jos Andrs and David Barber of Blue Hill. For more information on Bowery and its products, please visit www.BoweryFarming.comPress kit: https://boweryfarming.com/press/