Quality isnt just a goal. Its the whole point.
Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where every company is now a software company is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. Thats why its our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed especially when its needed most. And were looking for people to join us.
SmartBear is seeking a full-stack marketer to join our team. You will be responsible for supporting the demand engine for SmartBear developer products, with goals around increasing awareness, building and executing cross-product lead generation programs, optimizing social media outreach, and owning the product event strategy.
The Senior Marketing Specialist reports to the Associate Director of Demand Generation, and will work closely with product marketing, web, and digital marketing teams to plan, execute, and optimize demand generation programs across a variety of marketing channels.
- Build and execute demand generation campaigns focused on driving cross-product interest and driving highly qualified leads to sales
- Find new channels for promoting the products through organic and paid marketing tactics
- Develop a social media strategy for the product suite and work with internal and external writers to build out a library of compelling resources to grow inbound leads from social and other top-of-funnel channels to build awareness
- Track marketing budget for social media and 3rd party promotions and measure ROI of marketing spend
- Work with the marketing managers and events manager to build out events strategy across the product suites. Assist with building event themes and organizing resources to drive quality leads from Smartbear-sponsored events.
- Coordinate with the demand gen and sales teams to optimize lead volume and quality with the goal of generating high-value opportunities
- Assist in the strategy and build of nurture programs for prospect, leads, and trial users
- Work with digital team to conduct A/B tests around increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of social media and 3rd party channels and then inform sales and product teams of key learnings from these tests
- 2+ years of experience in email marketing, marketing automation, digital advertising, content marketing, influencer marketing, social media, and/or SEO
- Bachelors degree with an emphasis in Marketing, Business, or Communications
- Experience with (or exposure to) contact management systems, CRM, marketing automation platforms, and/or marketing databases
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and manage expectations in a fast-paced environment
- Creative, passionate marketer with desire to innovate and transform marketing practices and strategy
- Strong attention to detail and focus on quality output necessary
- Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use and will use. Whether its TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, theyre easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. Were used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever youre going, well help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.