This role: As a Senior Marketing Operations Manager, you will report directly to the Director of Marketing Operations and be responsible for driving insights to inform key business decisions. Your mission is to bring global operational excellence to Recorded Future across all stages of our funnel, from lead creation to pipeline conversion. You'll work closely with Marketing Leadership, Sales Operations, and Finance teams to support Marketing across the globe, supporting our cross-functional Global GTM Team. You will partner closely with the Demand Generation, Field Marketing, and BDR teams to provide insights to improve pipeline velocity and conversion rates based on data and analytics.
What you'll do as a Senior Marketing Operations Manager:
- Drive the pipeline reporting that supports our global marketing team and develop appropriate recommendations based on data analysis (e.g. why pipeline quantity/quality is going up/down, volume spikes, etc.)
- Quantify the impact of major marketing initiatives and communicate findings to key stakeholders
- Build and own performance-based reports and dashboards to ensure key stakeholders have access to accurate and timely information at varying levels of granularity
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis to dig into performance and answer marketing related questions for key stakeholders
- Support creation of measurement framework to assist with spend allocation decisions, campaign execution, and internal storytelling
What you'll bring to the Senior Marketing Operations Manager role:
- Minimum 2-4 years experience in a marketing operations or analytics role with enterprise SaaS experience preferred
- Experience using tools like Domo, Looker, Tableau, or other BI tools.
- Knowledge of Salesforce and Hubspot
- Intermediate Excel/Google Sheets experience (Vlookups, Pivots, etc)
- Demonstrated problem-solving, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Strong quantitative skills including the ability to analyze and interpret data with accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, while being team-focused
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the worlds largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or Futurists), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at [email protected]
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.