Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismics platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
Our Marketing Operations team assists in powering our go to market engine with up to date, back end data, and is the backbone of driving our growth with numbers.
The Senior Marketing Operations Analyst will be a subject matter expert on key marketing processes and technologies within the MarTech stack. They will work on improving and enriching our contact and account database and define strategies for continuous improvement of our inbound and outbound processes in partnership with key executives in Demand Management and Business Development.
Who you are:
- 5+ years experience and experience in the software industry in an operations or business development capacity
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Team player with experience working with sales and marketing teams in a collaborative environment. Can-do attitude towards supporting teammates, colleagues and partners to solve problems
- Strong reporting experience required
- Marketo experience required; admin certified preferred
- Experience using Salesforce
- Familiarity with Marketing tech stack solutions required: i.e. 6Sense, G2, ZoomInfo, Bizible
- Data analytics mindset; comfortable building dashboards and developing insights to support strategic planning efforts within Marketing
- Experience with budget management a plus
What you'll be doing:
- Data governance and data hygiene within Marketo
- Contact database enrichment defining a strategy for growing our marketable database via ABM, list purchases, sales ops tools such as ZoomInfo, other data enrichment vendors
- Supporting international marketing efforts with localized campaigns, tracking performance and recommending program refinements as needed
- Developing data-driven insights to help optimize programmatic Marketing spend
- Implementing a UTM reporting strategy and ensuring compliance
- Ensuring Marketo operational efficiency and compliance with privacy laws
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.