Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a motivated, enthusiastic, and innovative strategic marketer with a passion for building and executing demand gen campaigns, events, webinars, and other programs that drive sales opportunities and funnel velocity.
In this role, the Sr. Marketing manager is responsible for developing marketing plans and programs in support of national program initiatives. This role requires an enterprise-focused mentality, cross-team and organizational collaboration, and will be required to partner internally with Product and Corp. Marketing, BDRs, Sales, Enablement, and third-party vendors to implement strategic marketing program plans on time, on budget and with measurable results.
If youre a sharp, energetic program marketing professional interested in being a part of one of the fastest growing application security companies on the planet, then we would like to speak to you.
What you'll be doing:
- Develop and execute national strategic programs and camapigns to generate demand and accelerate deals based on sales goals and current business focus. Programs may include, but are not limited to virtual event/webinar series, email campaigns, direct mail, Strategic sales plays and thought-leadership campaigns.
- Develop marketing plans in support of pipeline acceleration to influence deals and shorten sales cycle
- Identify and initiate new opportunities for existing campaigns based on analysis of past performance.
- Work with Sales and BDR leadership on development of Sales adoption programs, introducing campaigns in a box
- Coordinate initiatives across internal teams and external vendors.
- Manage budget to support strategic programs and campaigns
What you'll Need:
- 5-7 years relevant marketing experience, preferably in the software and/or cybersecurity industry.
- Experience driving consistent sales adoption of marketing campaigns and programs.
- Ability to think strategically, distill complex ideas, and focus on marketing initiatives that will scale.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to build highly effective relationships and trust with sales organizations as well as engage senior executives.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities at one time in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Excellent at networking and building relationships
- Proven ability to initiate tasks and work independently with sharp attention to detail
- Communicate and collaborate cross functionally and virtually required
- Proven analytical skills and experience in marketing program performance tracking required
- Comfortable leveraging marketing automation tools (Marketo) and Salesforce to build campaigns and track performance
- Flexibility, team spirit, curiosity and a sense of humor. We work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, where cultural fit is just as important as skill fit.
- Ability to travel, 10-15%. (Under normal circumstances)
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.