: Senior Marketing Manager
Vecna Robotics seeks a passionate, energetic and focused leader to join the team as an account based Senior Marketing Manager. The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and executing programs that generate new prospects and advance existing opportunities for the sales team within specific, targeted accounts and contacts. They will act as liaisons between marketing and sales teams as well as communicate frequently with the executive team to develop tactics designed to penetrate targeted accounts. This role will also include event management and logistics for user summits and tradeshows, as well as taking the lead on coordinating and moderating webinars and online presentations. The ideal candidate will have a flexible attitude, an exceptional work ethic, attention to detail, a desire to collaborate openly, and a sense of humor. This role reports to the VP of Business Development. Writing/content samples are required. This is a full-time, salaried role.
In this role, you will:
- Develop and implement a target account strategy to support account-based selling.
- Develop and implement jointly with sales pipeline generation and acceleration programs for specific, targeted accounts and contacts.
- Create annual and quarterly marketing plans and targets for targeted sales accounts and contacts that focus on new logos and accelerate existing opportunities.
- Interface with sales to determine sales enablement needs, and work with product/solution marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content
- Proactively engage with the direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities.
- Evaluate, select and manage vendors that contribute to local demand creation programs including agencies, direct mail providers, and fulfillment services.
- Communicate and educate the sales team regarding new and planned marketing activities including global, regional and local programs.
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and broad-based marketing initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments.
- Track lead flow to ensure the appropriate sales channels are following up on marketing in a timely manner.
- Deploy ready-to-carry-out marketing tactics and provide sales enablement on an account and industry basis using various channels including digital, events, and social media.
- Develop and maintain comprehensive account profiles and target personas; oversee a database of named contacts to align marketing and sales in defining the target audience required to achieve account goals.
- Work with sales to identify gaps in key personas and contact information within strategic accounts; develop data and insight strategy to add key personas and contacts within accounts.
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, marketing techniques, and processes.
- Develop and maintain competitive intelligence surveillance; educate the product development and sales teams on market trends & competitor movement.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in commercial marketing; technology marketing preferred.
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs and large account selling teams.
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking.
- Track record of developing and managing multiple marketing programs simultaneously.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns.
- Familiarity with the technical sales cycle and how to employ marketing communication strategies to nurture leads, drive adoption, and accelerate growth.
- Excellent writing and communication skills, both digitally and in-person.
- Experience with print, social media, and web marketing.
- Strong knowledge and use of web content management tools, MS Office applications, SharpSpring, SalesForce, and Google Analytics.
- Strong ability to set priorities and manage timelines.
- Exceptional resourcefulness and attention to detail in a fast-paced, high growth environment.
- Startup experience/mentality with the ability to get things done in a small team.
- Experience with graphic design preferred.
- BS Degree or equivalent experience; technical background preferred.
- Logistics/Supply Chain industry experience a big plus.
About Vecna Robotics:
Vecna Robotics is an exciting startup in the process of scaling its suite of autonomous, material handling robots for the warehouse and supply industry. Our technology is designed to integrate seamlessly with workers for safe and flexible bulk transportation and fulfillment in a dynamic environment. As we become a leading producer of these collaborative warehouse robots, we seek candidates who thrive on developing creative solutions to daily challenges and can approach those challenges from the customer point of view. Our talented and hardworking team values self-discipline, leadership, innovation, and learning.
More Jobs From