Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the worlds largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veevas software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - its up to you.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
Connect marketing exposure and patient health data to determine the incremental impact of exposure to a variety of media channels. Leverage Crossix proprietary technology and data assets. Mentor junior analysts.
What You'll Do
- Deliver rigorous, high-quality analytics at scale
- Deploy proprietary, best-in-class big data and analytical technology to measure the impact of creative messaging on patient behavior
- Develop broad understanding of disease and treatment categories
- Visualize results to tease out data-driven stories
- Drive operational excellence
- Maintain consistently high standards of analytical excellence in delivery in the midst of a rapidly evolving business
- Work with data science teams to contribute to advanced analytics projects
- Step up to leadership
- Work closely with account management teams to understand the nuances of how to answer business questions with data & hypothesis testing
- Be part of broader teams efforts to develop and test new methodologies; provide ground-level support for key re- engineering efforts
- Become your teams main technical resource
- Live and breathe a dynamic culture of relentless testing, measurement, and optimization
What You've Done
- BA or equivalent in adjacent quantitative field. Educational experience in statistics, economics, psychology, operations research is strongly preferred.
- 2+ years of practical analytics experience with an emphasis on A/B and hypothesis testing OR advanced degree in relevant discipline. Familiarity with marketing analytics methodologies (A/B testing, applied regression, multi-touch attribution solutions, etc)
- Proficient in at least one programming language used for data analysis (e.g., SAS, R, SQL, STATA, Python, etc)
Nice to Have
- A great communicator who is able to convey complex technical features in simple terms.
- Experience measuring or delivering media in digital, television, or other channels
- Exposure to healthcare, pharma, or other life sciences business
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected].