Think Bigger. Build Smarter. Create Great Software.
SmartBear helps the worlds most recognized companies develop the worlds best applications. SmartBear has played a role in the ride you ordered, the banking app you use, the item you posted for auction, or that flight you just purchased. SmartBear's award-winning suite of testing software enables organizations to meet frequent release deadlines without sacrificing software quality, all while reducing testing costs. Additionally, our award-winning collaboration software helps development, testing and management teams work together to produce high quality software elevating a business ability to communicate and complete objectives more efficiently.
Due to massive growth and market success, SmartBear is continuing to hire employees rapidly to scale our company globally. We are looking for a Senior Marketing Analyst to support our global digital marketing efforts.
The Senior Marketing Analyst will provide marketing performance reporting and analysis across all products and channels within the SmartBear portfolio. You will report to the Associate Director of Marketing Analytics and Optimization, as part of the Digital Marketing team.
You will also work across the broader marketing team as a storyteller of data satisfied not only with the what? but excited at sharing the why? and how. The ideal candidate is an innate problem solver who is passionate about stitching data together across systems. You will be an advocate of measurement best practices for SmartBears Digital team, responsible for data capture to support analysis of visitor flows, conversion funnels, experience optimization, etc.
Through data analysis and reporting, you will:
- Identify gaps in the existing customer journey and propose creative solutions to address them.
- Deepen our understanding of product usage behavioral trends and find opportunities for personalized marketing initiatives.
- Scale and optimize our current systems and frameworks to identify the success of vendors, programs, and tactics across the marketing team.
- Serve as an internal resource for all marketing and digital analytics including analytic tools, set-up and configuration of complex attribution models illustrating the full customer marketing journey through Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics and other relevant analytics platforms.
- Partner with our Business Intelligence Team to maintain and grow our reporting systems.
- Build data models to provide insights into prospect and existing customer behavior.
- Combine data across marketing, product and sales data sources to inform short- and long-term business decisions.
- Be the expert in Tagging Structures, Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Content Management Systems, and other components of a Digital Marketing Ecosystem.
- Have a strong grasp of web design and how those designs will impact analytics and tagging.
- Work collaboratively to provide recommendations and educate those who are less familiar with the digital platform and data connection.
- Identify trends in the data, and make strategic recommendations based on that information.
- Develop and execute appropriate quality control procedures for analysis, reporting and data visualization for accuracy.
- Collaborate with Marketing Managers to optimize existing reporting automation and workflows.
- 4+ years of experience in marketing, web or analytics.
- Experience with BI tools, A/B testing or Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO), preferably leveraging Google Optimize as a platform.
- Experience using Google Tag Manager. Expert implementation of event tracking, enhanced conversion pixels, tag sequencing, custom tag development etc.
- Proficiency with Sisense, Tableau or equivalent data visualization tools.
- Experience using business technologies such as CRM (Salesforce), Marketing Automation (Marketo), Marketing Analytics (Google/Adobe Analytics, Tableau).
- Strong understanding of current web technologies (e.g.,Agile development, responsive design, SEO, UX).
- 2-3 years of web tag management in an agency or in-house environment.
- Strong communication/interaction skills ability to network effectively cross-functionally and at all levels within the organization.
- Must be able to present complex insights concisely to both wide ranging audiences.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Familiarity with common marketing & sales KPIs (CPA, Leads, MQLs, etc.).
- Experience with Google Analytics 360, GA4.
- Interest in machine learning & automation.
- Experience in SQL.
- Experience in B2B SaaS, MarTech or digital subscriptions.
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So, our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use and will use. Whether its TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, theyre easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. Were used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever youre going, well help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.