Senior Manager, User Research
Location: Waltham, MA
About the Team:
The Intralinks Product Design team partners with development and product management to discover, concept, and realize innovative solutions in the fintech space. Youll be part of a cross-functional team of product and design experts that champion the user through all stages of product development.
In this role, you will support the innovation, iteration, and optimization of our financial services software products. You will partner closely with designers, developers, product managers, sales, support, and marketing to influence and impact roadmap and solutions through qualitative and quantitative research. As a senior member of the product team, you will drive and champion usability on all projects and give input to and help drive the implementation of new product initiatives.
Day to Day:
- Establish and evolve user research infrastructure to ensure virtual and field (post-Covid) user testing is seamless, efficient, and easy to analyze and report on
- Proactively collaborate with stakeholders to come up with a research roadmap that will inform projects as well as business opportunities
- Mentor and support peers and juniors on research practices
- Conduct user testing on wireframes, prototypes, beta, and finished products and features
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative research to answer product and design questions and produce new insights
- Document and track learnings so that insight can be easily referenced and applied to future products and features
- Manage and help direct the work of a team of 1-2 researchers globally
- Become a trusted partner with Product Management and Sales to solicit customer input as part of the Design Partner program
- Drive and evangelize research processes from start to finish
- 10 years of user research experience in a rapid-paced, agile enterprise environment
- Experience screening, recruiting, and engaging with users of all types: business leaders, SMEs, end-users, etc.
- Experience leading projects and meetings with a diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience with standard research tools we use Invision, Miro, and UserZoom
It would be great if you also had:
- Related research degree
- Experience in the financial services field but other complex transactional industries also a plus
- Proven track record of adding value in a small but growing team
Intralinks is the platform of choice for secure content distribution and collaboration. We continue to invest in new ideas to evolve our company and provide value to our clients. This role plays a big part in driving innovation as they partner with business leaders to lead our continued transformation. In this role, youll have an impact on the business, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and create great products along the way.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.