The Technology (Tech) Enablement Team is embedded in the 3,500+ person Global Technology Organization (Tech), with a seat at the CTO Staff table. The mission of the Tech Enablement Team is to be the glue within global technology powering scaled organizational development solutions across the organization by translating technology strategy into action by:
- Connecting work streams and teams that would otherwise remain siloed
- Acting as force multipliers and relationship builders
- Build Wayfairs voice and presence in the Global Tech Community
The Technology Enablement scope includes DEI, Tech Employer Branding, Communications, Community, Change Management and Talent Enablement.
As Senior Manager, the ideal candidate will be entrepreneurial, innovative, highly influential, and able to steer through ambiguity. They will love using technology to solve complex problems in a high-growth environment with a passionate and engaged team.
What Youll Do
As part of the Technology Enablement Team, each project will have strategy, change management, and productivity components. As our team is often brought into initiatives as they occur, our precise scope can shift based on organization needs.
Technology Enablement, Strategy & Change
- Define the mission, vision, and guiding principles for your program; setting the objectives, analyzing the data to inform decisions, driving outcomes, and influencing the resourcing of your key initiatives to ensure they get done
- Create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria, and clearly communicate progress, confidence, learnings, and results
- Showcase excellent relationship management skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization from interns to the C-suite
- Self-start, own strategy, priorities and execution of initiatives from beginning to end with limited oversight
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the organization to drive key initiatives forward such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Development, Communications, and IT/Systems.
This Tech Enablement Team role specifically will have a focus on org effectiveness & culture strategy. These specific areas include:
- Drive the strategy around OKR (Objectives & Key Results) and Roadmap development across the Tech Org with a focus on creating a holistic view of technology commitments and progress, while supporting each area of the businesses unique needs.
- Build & drive the end to end culture strategy for the Technology Organization as our culture evolves and organization grows, cross country and global tech team, and a post COVID hybrid world.
What Youll Need
- 10+ years work experience
- Key expertise areas in culture, community building, leadership development, talent & organizational development
- Experience in a technical organization
- Experience and success navigating an ambiguous environment
- Experience managing complex cross functional projects
- Experience facilitating & presenting to large diverse audiences
- Ability to take a vision and drive high quality strategy and execution
- High degree of comfort navigating large and complex organizations
- Ability to be an assertive, collaborative, self-starter with solid executive presence
- Skilled leveraging quantitative data to make decisions & measure impact
- Corporate athlete approach - can flex based on shifting organization needs
- Capacity to think flexibly and move quickly in a fast-growing and ever-changing environment
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.