The Talent Acquisition team at Motional is leading the charge as Motional continues to scale year over year. We are a strong team of TA practitioners and due to continued growth, we need to add an experienced Senior Technical Recruiting Manager, well versed in autonomous technology, to own our autonomy hiring team.
The primary functions of this role will be to manage a team of stellar recruiters as we push to hire critical talent into our Autonomous robotics team across our Engineering Organization.
While autonomous vehicles have been around for years, Motional is finally bringing this technology to market at scale. With over 100,000 public autonomous rides, and partnerships with major ride hailing players, a role at Motional offers the chance to drive the next revolution.
- Develop and execute on critical technical hiring strategy for the Autonomy organization
- Manage a team of recruiters specifically focused on deep machine learning and software hiring
- Prioritize team resources and manage performance metrics to achieve hiring targets
- Serve as an expert for technology recruiting, coaching leaders to continuously improve their talent assessments
- Help engineering leaders become brand ambassadors through the search process
- Conduct ongoing research of competitive landscape and market insights/trends to remain current and relevant in functional technology expertise and demographics.
- 2+ years of experience developing, leading, and managing a team of individual contributor recruiters in a high tech environment
- 5+ years of experience in recruiting with demonstrated success in building out, leading, or managing teams of high-performing individuals.
- Ability to manage a complex set of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to attract, influence and convert hard to find passive talent through your understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
- Experience with Greenhouse and reporting
- Should be well versed in using Google Apps (Drive, Docs, Gmail, Calendar, Google+)
Motional is a driverless technology company making self-driving vehicles a safe, reliable, and accessible reality.
The Motional team is made up of engineers, researchers, innovators, dreamers and doers, who together are creating a first-of-its-kind technology with the potential to transform the way we move. Were behind some of the industry's largest leaps forward, including the first fully-autonomous cross-country drive in the U.S, the launch of the world's first robotaxi pilot, and operation of the world's most-established public robotaxi fleet.
As a leader in an emerging industry that has the promise of creating safer, more reliable and accessible transportation for all, its imperative we have a diverse workforce, create an inclusive culture, and understand the communities we operate in around the world.
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion is fundamental to Motionals success. Thats why weve established a team to ensure DEI is at the forefront of the candidate and employee experience, beginning with the hiring process and continuing throughout your career. We also partner with organizations like the National Society of Black Engineers, the Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers, and the Society of Women Engineers to ensure our DEI work is informed by the latest thinking and approaches.
Strategically formed by Hyundai Motor Group and Aptiv, Motional is fundamentally changing how people move through their lives. Headquartered in Boston, Motional has operations in the U.S and Asia. For more information, visit www.Motional.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
Motional AD Inc. is an EOE. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. To comply with Federal Law, we participate in E-Verify. All newly-hired employees are queried through this electronic system established by the DHS and the SSA to verify their identity and employment eligibility.