We are a rapidly growing company thats revolutionizing the way the restaurant industry does business by pairing technology with an unrivaled commitment to customer success. Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
The xtraCHEF by Toast product line is centered around the restaurant backoffice. Through products like the AP Automation, Inventory, procurement and bill payment, we help restaurant operators manage their food cost and improve productivity.
The Strategy and Operations team is responsible for defining and executing the cross-functional and business strategy for the xtraCHEF business. This includes working closely with our go-to-market, product and customer success teams to drive business outcomes. This role would require developing relationships with external and internal parties to oversee the growth of partnerships across a cross-functional team within Toast.
The successful candidate will have experience in 1/ defining the strategic objectives and plan for a product or business line, 2/ managing complex transformation projects involving cross-funcitonal teams and systems, and 3/ working with a distributed global team. Youll be comfortable dealing with uncertainty, and be able to put structure to complex, unstructured business and operational problems.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Develop and execute Business strategy and tactics for xtraCHEF by Toast and its key products.
- Work closely with Product, Sales and Customer Support leads to collaborate and execute a cohesive strategy.
- Manage multiple projects and ensure the team stays on track for defined goals and milestones..
- Setup internal analytics and dashboards to track progress versus expected performance models and report to the senior leadership team.
- Conduct market analysis to develop competitive landscape analysis and recommendations for the business
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5+ years of work experience, preferably in strategy consulting, corporate strategy or a chief of staff role at a SaaS company.
- Leadership & general management skills, especially in setting strategy & gaining alignment with different stakeholders.
- Proven ability to develop relationships and problem solve with external partners.
- Strong analytical skills able to evaluate opportunities from strategic, brand, financial, and operational perspectives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to think and communicate creatively, thoughtfully, and on your feet with diverse technical and non-technical groups, spanning all organizational levels.
- Strong team player with excellent track record of success in fast-paced environments with changing priorities.
- BA/BS required; MS/MBA is a plus
*Bread puns encouraged but not required
As part of our commitment to the health and safety of our employees and their families, all individuals entering our US workspaces are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 unless they have an approved medical or religious accommodation.