Office Tour Photos
Our sales and marketing teams help companies understand how Seismic can power collaboration internally through the use of content. Were thoughtful and committed to telling the Seismic story, with the goal to ultimately help brands focus on enabling their go to market teams.
In this role, youll be influential in spreading the word about our cutting edge technology and expanding our footprint.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Salesforce Operations who will be a key member of the Revenue Operations team and will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment
Who Are You:
- Possesses a strong sense of ownership and takes pride in all that you do
- Comfortable in dynamic environments with changing priorities
- Skilled at managing multiple responsibilities while striving to exceed expectations
- Maintain a sense of humor and humility during those challenging times
- Track record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform
What you will be doing:
You will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to manage enhancements and deploy new business processes across Revenue Operations. You will be managing 1 individual contributor and playing the role of technical project manager, analyst and administrator. You will report to the head of Sales Operations and will be responsible for the overall operational stability of Seismics Salesforce.com platform.
What you bring to the team:
- 10+ years of experience supporting production software systems
- 5+ years of experience managing the Salesforce.com platform in a rapidly scaling organization.
- Expertise in Sales Cloud and PRM/Partner Communities required.
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator required
- Extensive background in data analysis and management
- Extensive experience understanding business processes and needs with strong ability to partner with functional stakeholders to translate business requirements into best in class technical solutions
- Experience with Salesforce.com CPQ and Lightning Experience preferred
- Familiarity with Lead Lifecycle Management via integration with Salesforce.com and a marketing automation tool
- Familiarity with Force.com Apex, Visualforce, governor limits, WSDLs, certificate managements and Salesforce test coverage requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly Detail oriented
- Ability to prioritize work according to business needs and independently manage tasks to completion
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Equity within Seismic in the form of stock options
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership and transparency
Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is the recognized category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time. Seismic customers such as T. Rowe Price, IBM, American Express, PayPal, Rockwell Automation, and Quest Diagnostics are achieving higher win rates, larger deal sizes, and improved customer retention rates with our solution.
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 900 employees across the globe, Seismic is privately held and backed by investment firms General Atlantic, JMI Equity, Jackson Square Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
More Jobs From