Office Tour Photos
Wayfair is looking for an entrepreneurial and highly analytical Senior Manager with a significant track record of success to help lead and develop our Model QA Production within 3D Operations. This group is working on highly visible projects which drive innovation daily for Wayfair. Our teams ability to inspire customers through creating high quality model assets that are used in inspirational imagery is a core differentiator for Wayfair. We are looking for a senior manager to help achieve our goals of streamlining our process of producing high quality model assets for our customers at unprecedented scale.
We consider ourselves a startup within the Wayfair ecosystem. Our team consists of people who operate like entrepreneurs and come from a variety of backgrounds.
What You'll Do
- The 3D Operations Senior Manager role is highly cross functional working with leadership (L5/L6) across the Modeling Sales teams (MaaS), MerchOps team, and 3D Ops team.
- Ability to lead a team of who can dive into operations and supply chain and drive process optimization as well as manage offshore accounts.
- Work with Data Science and suppliers to disrupt the merchandising market by capturing cell phone shots upstream in a suppliers process to enable quicker delivery of products to the market while driving higher quality 3D assets
- Innovate into step-changing our ability to deliver high quality visual assets at scale and with a quicker turnaround time
- Partner with our product management and engineering functions to influence the next generation of tools for model production and creation
What You'll Need
- 7+ years of experience or 2+ years post MBA experience preferred
- 2+ years managing highly skilled and motivated analysts
- Thrives in a high growth, entrepreneurial, and ambiguous environment
- Demonstrated experience independently driving process improvement and tangible results across teams in an ambiguous environment while leveraging data from a multitude of sources. Advanced excel skills needed
- Proven experience and passion for working across functions and with business leaders, synthesizing multiple points of view and owning a coherent action plan, all while negotiating and influencing others
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex cross-functional processes and interdependencies
- Experience driving change and improvement in conjunction with stakeholders for both the individual and higher-level pieces of a production process
- Evidence of scrappy startup execution and a get it done attitude when time is tight and stakes are high
- Effective oral and written communication skills with the ability to tailor communication style based on the audience
- Product or engineering experience and/or have creative experience/appreciation for brand and aesthetic preferred
More Jobs From