Wayfair Professional is Wayfairs rocketship B2B brand, representing over $2B of revenue and growing faster than the core business. Our high-performing team of former engineers, writers, consultants, and statisticians truly own Wayfair Professionals growth and revenue strategy, working with an unlimited marketing budget and managing our spend to ROI targets that let us quickly capitalize on opportunities. The B2B Acquisition team is directly accountable for maximizing new customer acquisitions and customer revenue, engagement and lifetime value through a portfolio of large-scale digital marketing channels (Search, Retargeting, Internal Prospecting, etc.). Leveraging sophisticated models to target customers and pinpoint precise moments that deepen our connection with them, we drive the ultimate growth and revenue strategy for the business, partnering with Data Science, Marketing Engineering, and Product to build innovative platforms and systems that keep us at the cutting-edge of marketing technology and measurement. Our sophisticated approach even influences the product roadmap for vendor partners like Google and Facebook.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of general and technical analysts, owning the roadmap and end-to-end strategy for B2B TOF Search, SEM and PLA to acquire business customers, win their point of sale and maximize lifetime value
- Serve as an expert on overall B2B Search performance & strategy for senior B2B and Marketing leadership
- Oversee multi-million dollar budgets to exceed ROI goals and grow the business
- Coach your team on root-cause analytics, complex data-driven model development, and test design & execution
- Thought-partner with and influence Data Science, Marketing Engineering, Product, and Business Intelligence leaders to architect uniquely innovative and value-additive products
- Build strategic partnerships with external advertising vendors (e.g. Google, Microsoft Advertising) to test new growth products and advertising tools
- Mentor and develop your high-performing team, meaningfully changing their personal growth trajectories
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, management consulting, startup/tech, finance, and/or strategy with a heavy analytical emphasis
- Experience managing & developing analysts
- A total ownership mindset - ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a get stuff done attitude
- Excellent critical thinking and stakeholder management skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior leaders and cross-functional partners
- Strong quantitative analytics with a technical lean - ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy from large data sets
- Holistic results/growth orientation married with entrepreneurial thinking and an insatiable intellectual curiosity - a relentless focus on driving impact and continuous improvement
- Proficiency in SQL and work experience with R and Python are not required but preferred
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.